• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 60/14 BOLT WITH 4:56 GEARS

tb460

I NEED A SET OF THE MILITARY 60/14 BOLT COMBO WITH THE 4:56 GEARS IN THEM.THANKS

THESE ARE FOR MY BROTHER AND I REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH HE WANTS TO SPEND.HEY BONES WHERE IN ATL DOES DOC I DO NOT LIVE TO FAR FROM THERE.I WILL TALK TO MY BROTHER TOMORROW.THANKS

I have some in NW Al. $1250.00 per set. Straight pullouts.

If you need this axle combo with 4.56's you would be nuts not to get Doc's axles. They are locked, shaved and have diff covers and high steer arms also. Heck of a deal

Thanks Bones. Yep, I've still got them and I'm not shitting this is a steal. I have over 3K in these things.
I pulled them out of my old trail rig and they've been sitting in the shop for a while, but the KOH budget says sell so
somebody get's a hell of a deal. I've had a few folks interested, but frankly I don't have the time or desire to ship these
so a local buyer would be good. That way you can look them over and be comfortable with what you are buying.

I'm leaving for KOH this weekend so if somebody wants these, now is the time to act. If I don't sell these before I leave,
I probably won't sell them at all.

I live in Suwanee.

doc

(404)229-7276

ps, what's uip everybody.... been a while 8)

doc said:
the KOH budget says sell

I'm leaving for KOH this weekend so if somebody wants these, now is the time to act.
Something makes no sense here Doc! Need $$, but heading to CA fro a month before the race. laughing1 Just kidding, have fun out there and good luck!

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE POSTS BUT THESE WERE FOR MY BROTHER AND HE HAS BACKED OUT ON ME AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL THE POSTS P.S. IF I HAD THE MONEY DOC THE AXLES WOULD BE MINE :****: