• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 60 and 14 4.56 Gears

Marty

Used GM gears, good condition prefer not to ship. Make me an offer.

40 is cool, not looking to get rich, just get them off the bench. Sorry no detroit I used my old one. 14 has the carrier too I believe.

If you bring them to Grayrock with you , I will deliever them to kelley in Jellico.

Might have to think of another way, My 60 needs wheel bearings, a new P side spindle, and spindle nuts. :mad: I really do not feel like spending a couple hundred bucks on it and tearing it down, to spend even more money at grayrock for one day of riddin

would you take the same for the 60 front gears??? do you get to MMORV??? i would pay $80 shipped if you will mail them... let me know....

I just sold the 60 carrier, but still have the ring and pinion. I havent been to Morris Mountain yet, its a little far from NC so I am better off shipping. I can ship them from my buddies store cheaper I think. So I will do $70 shipped if you are cool with that.

Same for you Kelly. I can ship for 70 bucks, if not its cool. Just don't know when I will see many of you since I am not in bama anymore

Marty said:
I just sold the 60 carrier, but still have the ring and pinion. I havent been to Morris Mountain yet, its a little far from NC so I am better off shipping. I can ship them from my buddies store cheaper I think. So I will do $70 shipped if you are cool with that.
can you PM your paypal info???

60 Gears are sold, thanks for the fast payment Jimmy. I will get them out tomorrow and shoot you a Tracking #