• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 64 Chevelle Drag Car

Re: 650HP Chevelle 1964

USMChueston0311....If you can copy and paste a link surely you can copy and paste the info...

I am selling my 1964 chevelle malibu drag car. The car has full roll cage, dedenbear delay box with pro brake, line lock, PTC 2 speed powerglide, 12 bolt posi rear end with summers brothers axles and c-clip eliminators. Has weld race wheels with MT ET slicks. Have extra set of slicks with 70% tread left. Painless switch panel, electric fans, electric water pump,. Autometer Phanton Tach, and gauges. Car has 28 passes on fresh motor. Motor is 383 stroker GM performance crate motor, with dart pro 1 aluminum heads, holley 1050 dominator, .618 lift roller cam, full roller motor, crane cam aluminum roller rockers, hedman headers, eagle I beam rods, eagle rotating assembly. Motor was rebuilt recently. Has 600HP. Have 4500 PTC spragless stall converter to go with car. MSD 2al Ignition system, with high and low-side chips. Car is rust free, and all there. Ladder Bar suspension. Has black carpet inside, aluminum doors and dash. Paint is ok, looks great from 10 feet away, its a race car! Full aluminum trunk with 5 gal fuel cell, dual batteries and disconnect switch. Fiberglass doors and hood. Trunk and Hood is pinned. Car is setup for 7.0 heads up. Last track trip I went 7.02, 7.04, 7.05 and 7.06. Very consistent car. Fastest run was 6.90. have all time slips of runs since motor rebuild. Car has electric shifter solenoid, shifts at 6800, leaves at 3200. 13,000 OBO Also included is a budget car hauler trailer.

I am sure I am missing a few things! Call Steve at 423-987-6369 for more info!

http://www.racingjunk.com/Complete-Race-Cars/182066111/64-Chevelle-Malibu-DEADLY-CONSISTENT.html 10,000k OBO willing to negotiate. 423-987-6369.
[/quote]

Thanks Zane. I apologize for not butting info in. Didn't realize a link wasn't good enough. To the other guy. Keep your **** out of my thread. Worry about yourself.

Re: Re: Re: 650HP Chevelle 1964

usmchueston0311 said:
Thanks Zane. I apologize for not butting info in. Didn't realize a link wasn't good enough. To the other guy. Keep your **** out of my thread. Worry about yourself.

Read the rules before you post **** for sale!

It's the only section you post in, so surely you have enough respect to at least follow a few simple rules being that you are taking advantage of a free place to pimp your **** for sale

Forum rules say... info, pics, location , and price or it will get deleted...

Now all we need is for everybody to tell him how shitty and unsafe it is.

bad ass car with good price.

Anybody notice the car gained 50hp in the title....

That car must be a heavy bitch to run 7.0s with 650hp

Sounds more like 580 @ 3700 lbs

muddinmetal said:
Anybody notice the car gained 50hp in the title....

That car must be a heavy bitch to run 7.0s with 650hp

Sounds more like 580 @ 3700 lbs

More like 500. Hell, my 3800 lbs pig of a GTO runs 7.0's no problem and puts 460 to the tire! :dunno:

Listen. I know you are probably all very smart and real nice people, but I dont need/care/give a **** about anything any of you have to say. I posted something wrong, and apologized and fixed the issue. Now please, keep your comments to yourself unless you are trying to buy this car; and stop hi-jacking my thread. I am leaving on a deployment, and really dont need the added bullshit of keyboard badasses.

usmchueston0311 said:
Listen. I know you are probably all very smart and real nice people, but I dont need/care/give a **** about anything any of you have to say. I posted something wrong, and apologized and fixed the issue. Now please, keep your comments to yourself unless you are trying to buy this car; and stop hi-jacking my thread. I am leaving on a deployment, and really dont need the added bullshit of keyboard badasses.

No one is trying to act like a badass there buddy, no sense in be a hothead about it....

Math is math. If your car is "deadly consistent" then it must hook very well. A race prepped car that hooks well with 650 hp @ 3600 ish lbs will run 6.70s or better.... yours doesn't... either your converter is all wrong, cam is too big, or your hp figure is way too optimistic....
Facts are facts, that doesn't make anyone a dickhead or badass

I completely understand your point, however this isnt a debate or a discussion about my car. I set it up for 7.0 heads up. Thats where the most money and the biggest class is at for me. i have time-slips to prove how consistent it is. Everyone has a car or knows of a car that goes a certain time blah blah... Not trying to be a hot head at all, but ive been called out and put on blast for dozens of posts... this is what i come home t o read.... how would you feel?

usmchueston0311 said:
I completely understand your point, however this isnt a debate or a discussion about my car. I set it up for 7.0 heads up. Thats where the most money and the biggest class is at for me. i have time-slips to prove how consistent it is. Everyone has a car or knows of a car that goes a certain time blah blah... Not trying to be a hot head at all, but ive been called out and put on blast for dozens of posts... this is what i come home t o read.... how would you feel?

If you have it tuned to 7.0 for a reason, that answers all questions right there. There is more speed left in the car, but you run 7.0 for the $. I got ya, my appologies

Ya the 7.0 pays alot. most guys cant afford to go faster, and the payout is always higher. Thanke for apologizing

usmchueston0311 said:
I dont need/care/give a **** about anything any of you have to say.
Then why are you here?