• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 6x6 Toter/buggy hauler

Re: 6x6 Toterhome

6 mpg going 70, imagine it'll be better going slower. Cummins of grand Rapids went through it about 8000 miles ago. They figure it's good for 500,000 miles

If there's any interest I'm thinking about going down to AOP with Brutus on October 10th. This truck before it was converted cost $35k, we have put close to $45k on top of that... Everyone knows you'll never get your money back so this is less than .50 on the dollar. If i lived in the south I'd keep it since the drives wouldn't be as far for us to the races

Thanks Steve! I don't want to but just throwing this out there that I'd take partial trade for a side by side or an atv. Definitely going to AOP now, I know of 2 people interested in Brutus that are looking at it that weekend. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Good times this weekend down to AOP, 6 of us went down for a long weekend. Tons of people looking and giving the thumbs up.

Winterized and in storage, can be taken out at anytime... Probably going to end up keeping it and using it next year.

I know it's a crap time of year to sell but I found another rig, so I'm dropping the price to $30k. If the other one sells then in April this will no longer be available.

cant believe this thing hasn't sold....seems like a no brainer for the price

Thanks Stover, I can't believe it either. It's a deal for anyone that travels a few hours away to parks and wants a comfortable place to sleep