• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 7 37x12.50x17 Blue Label Krawlers

creepycrawly

2-95%
2-70%
1-95% but needs vulcanized sidewall
2-40% trail spares

First 4 are currently mounted and hold air perfectly.
The front 2 won't balance with beads and I don't want to do weights so I am going a little more street friendly.

Will not separate. Located in Oxford, Ms. Can deliver to Hot Springs, Choccolocco, HPO, Morris Mountain.
$1750 for all 7.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 113
Bump for you never heard back from my buddy. Guess he's a broke ass too

One of the 70% tires now has a sidewall leak. Slow but definitely leaks. Need to move these.

$1100 for all of them.

U bout giving than away these should be sold :dunno:

No kidding, Shelbs. Oh well. New ones are ordered and should be here in 3 weeks.

Welp reckon you need to just give them to me then :flipoff1:

Willing to split them up at this point. I'll sell the 2 95% ones together. The rest I'll split any way you want them. Make offers.

battlebuddy618 said:
Ever come over towards Birmingham? I'd give you 50 bucks for the one that needs vulcanized.

Come through there almost weekly but $50 won't buy it. My new ones should be here this week and Ill have these pulled off and ready to make someone a deal!

New shoes showed up today. I can have these things dismounted and ready to go this weekend...someone needs them. I almost decided to keep them because i finally got them balanced and they drive pretty good, but then the new ones came off back order.

creepycrawly said:
TTT! $1000 for all 7.

dude if they don't sell at that price something is seriously wrong!

the last thing I need is any more tires but that is tempting!! anyone run blues on their 3/4 ton?!?!

smbroady82 said:
dude if they don't sell at that price something is seriously wrong!

the last thing I need is any more tires but that is tempting!! anyone run blues on their 3/4 ton?!?!

I agree. But I'll give you 51.50 for the damaged one u deliver and send pic of you in a speedo with Kush. Done deal

Thanks fellas. Can't believe they aren't sold yet.

Shelbs...careful what you wish for.

What's that you say piper? You need some 37's for the short bus? Oh ok. Yeah man, I'll deliver them.

Interested in the 2 that is 95%..and a 3rd that is 70%....what would you take for these 3? I am in Georgia but willing to drive over and pick up

Latest posts