7 Pounds

W

wngrog

I was 183.5# at the gym this morning.

I am 176.5# now.

Holy hell, I feel like ****.

Matt O. said:
Did you take a monster ****? That will do it everytime

Like 50 of them......throw in some puke too.

Matt, you are a pretty big guy and VERY full of ****, but not even you can take a 7# ****.......David....maybe. You, no.

Ah the grog is sick. hope you get over it. i am capable of a 5lb ****. I think David has 7-8 lbs on lockdown. Hell I am typing this post on my mobile from the shitter at work.

Matt O. said:
Hell I am typing this post on my mobile from the shitter at work.

Thanks :flipoff1: You are hardcore as hell. I dont even read on the shitter, much less get of the fawkin forums molaugh

bigsilly said:
What ya got? Stomach bug? Who is going to man the store?

I gutted it out until 2:00 pm and then put a sign on the door and went home.

I jammed a phenergren up my ya-hoo and went to sleep for an hour. I feel much better. I will be open tomorrow, the worst is behind me (no pun intended)

wngrog said:
Like 50 of them......throw in some puke too.

Matt, you are a pretty big guy and VERY full of ****, but not even you can take a 7# ****.......David....maybe. You, no.

Dude, 6 pounds from one ****!!!! Went to a japenese steakhouse ate all I could Fricken hold and then a bit more. Came back to my brother-inlaws house and started to feel the rumble....... Gave in went to the shitter, they had a scale by the toilet, Hmmmmmm, I have always wondered about this. 232 when I sit down, then the afformention rumble,( OK OK it was like a covy of quail flew out my ass) got up and weighed again. drum roll please, 226. WOW, holy cow 6 punds of **** and I was truly amazed? The kicker I wasn't even sick this was just yor typical I eat to F'n much ****, ****! GO Figure? I did feel much better afterwards in case anyone was wondering loller.gif

That ain't thin - I'm weigh about the same, and I'm two feet taller than you... :eek: :eek:

Welcome me to the board! - Uh OH!!!!! :spin: :spin:

here i was thinking you were talking about the new Will Smith movie.................7 Pounds...looks very interesting....

p.s.
that's the kind of **** that happens to guys who abandon their hair dresser.....

Latest posts