• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 70s early bronco tub and parts pics added

customfab

70s early bronco tub and frame body ruff... windshield frame and tailgate are in great shape extra grill also has hood no title $600
5" lift front coil springs and rear leaf springs think they are wild horses $400
V8 radiator with fan shroud $150
power steering box $250
23 gal fuel tank $150
located in decatur al
call 256 565-8381
0223121608.jpg

0223121608a.jpg

0302121331.jpg

0302121331a.jpg

Was this bronco out of the montgomery area? Looks alot like one that used to ride with us from down there? What kind of shape is the tank in?

Can you get any pics of the tank? All you got of the power steering is the box? Got a guy wanting a ps setup if it's complete.

ill tr to pull the tank out and get sum pics... i might can find the rest of the parts to make a complete kit but its gonna be around 500 for a complete kit

I'll check with the customer and see what he wants to do price wise on the steering, he really needs to purchase a complete aftermarket kit as this eb is too nice to piece something on. Really would like to see some pics of the tank if you get a chance to pull it. I'm pretty sure the bronco belonged to the guy I was talking about from Montgomery. Was a nice, well built eb 10 years ago: built 351w, 4-speed/d20 combo, built axles with good axles, WH susp, 38" swampers. He rolled it about 8 years ago when the center section let go climbing a steep hill, parked it, ane sold the rear axles out of it to my cousin to go in his eb.

Ttt.... Suspension sold.... Need it all gone. Make offer on everything and you may just get lucky :cougar:

Found it. I was thinking it was a little bit straighter than it is. I'm on the hunt for a new DD project.

Latest posts