• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 74 bronco !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no change

Support our FIREFIGHTERS
1974 Ford Bronco uncut, rebuilt 302 HEI 4bbl, new NV3550 5 speed, rebuilt dana 20 twinstick tranfercase, p/s, p/brake, new wiring harness, new top, bucket seats, lift with new rear leafs. Front 44 4.10, rebuilt rear 9" auburn limited with 4.10. Have many old parts and seats to go with. Asking 13,000 OBO Thanks for looking

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: 74 bronco

Any thoughts. Too much money? Not the right time? Any ideas on how to get this moved would be helpful. As always, Thanks for looking

Re: 74 bronco

First let me say I don't normally comment on someone's for sale post unless I want to buy it.

Second, I work for James Duff. I see a lot of broncos in every shape imaginable. I will point out what I see and you can take it ever how you want.

The fact that it's uncut and the 3550 swap are your selling points. More new bronco owners are wanting drivers instead of show vehicles. It's got a good drivetrain but the body & interior are not $13K worthy. Unfortunately, you see the body not the drivetrain. Try going to a bronco gathering (Fall Crawl in Harlan, KY Oct. 15-16) or listing it on www.classicbroncos.com to get buyers that know what you got. There's always eBay (I sold one for $30K on there) but it is a logistical nightmare if the buyer isn't close.

Good luck with your sale. It is a good looking ride. Is it a 76-77 front or has it been converted?