• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

77 F-250 full size all the way!!!!

good luck i wouldnt put a locker up front untill you have a 60 up there youll be polishing that 44 so if you have to have it locked welder up.......just run what ya got then pimp the 60 dont buy 44 parts unless its broke

I think i was just going to weld it and buy a few spare axleshafts and u joints, Ive gotten damn fast at ripping a shaft out and changing it maybe like 30mins tops if i need to go

yea i didnt ever pop the shafts on mine but i was blowin spiders and splittin carriers everytime out.....had spare shafts but spiders nope by the time i put my 60 in none of the local yards had spiders left

Ya know I just really dont like mud. I love rock crawling, and just being in technical trials and situations where is u just stand on the throttle you are screwed! I know it sounds rediculous to think a fullsize rockcrawlin, but I am buying to towrig in the next 2 weeks to be able to drag this thing out every weekend.

My buddy only live like and hour and a half from the moon rocks, I want to so badly start heading up there and crawlin.:cool:

It looks like I might have found a good deal on some 42's and a front 60, but we will see if dude actually comes through:looser:

I'm starting today to shorten my wheelbase (109in) I'm trying to make it legal for Elbe even tho I will never take my beast there with the fullsize body on it. . . . . . I just want to be within Washingtons rules for ORV parks so I have the option to always go show somebody what a well setup fawking badass fullsize can do!!!!!:awesomework:

I got some updates pics to load up to!!!!!!:redneck:

Hey Bud there are plent of Technicle trails at Elbe that are Full size capable.

Well I pulled my t-case out tonight in the dark, Was surprisingly easy considering I was missing 3 bolts:looser: Also drained the fluid out of tranny to start pulln that out tomorrow! I'm gonna rebuild my 205 in the morning and get it all ready, and am gonna try and get the tranny out today also.

I should get my new tranny by saturday if not earlier!:awesomework: I'm very excited to finally have this thing running great! I worked on my motor all day yesterday until it got dark, she runs awesome now idles great!!! Its actually coming together!!!

Found out today i'm getting $2000 for taxes:cool: So I either linking the rear and buying a 60 or I buying a 60 and 42's :cheer: Either way I start my new job next week so hopefully by the time i get the check I will have alitle extra put away!

Maybe i'll do a doubler, 60, 42's, and link it:awesomework: I think thats the plan!:redneck:

He parted it out (thankfully:flipoff:) and bought a Yota. Wheeled the Yota a bit, now building a truggy.

I think.....:eeek:

Yeah she is gone. . .:booo: chopped it up finally this last week. . . Saved all the interior and drivetrain (all that i still had) and sent the rest to scrap!

Im in the process of looking for another one of these trucks tho, I just cant stay away from old school IRON!!!

Scored a set of 44in boggers and a 460 so Im thinking Im building a super clean mudder. . . .

The toyota and DD take up all my spare time now a days:awesomework: