• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 78-79 Ford Dana 60s

fabricator1

Have some 78-79 Ford 60s. These have a rebuilt tag on them from valley truck parts. They are in some old wooden crates. Unfortunately when I picked them up, nobody there could tell me anything about them. I guess the axles have been there longer than anyone working there. So I don't know if it's the diff that's been rebuilt or the kingpins or what. And I don't know any gear ratios yet. Only thing they could tell me was by the last digits on the tag, they were done between 1989-1993. I might tear into one this weekend if I get time. I have 8 available. $550 each. Located in Muskegon Michigan. I should have some 80s Fords and Chevys available in a week or so

Attachments

• IMG_2171.JPG
    IMG_2171.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 165
Oh, they are complete. Including calipers and lockouts

Attachments

• IMG_2170.JPG
    IMG_2170.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 150
Re: 78-79 Ford Dana 60s

I'll take one if I can work logistics. Should have someone coming up around Christmas. What's a number I can reach you at?

How many do you have? very interested in a few of them.

I'd be interested in two if you where passing through Cincy some day?

I would take 3-4 and can work out shipping them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TRUCNUT said:
I'LL take two sent you a PM

ok thanks let me know who is bring them down will pitch in $ for trip and location where to pick them up

I think I've returned everyone's pm's. Have a deal pending on all the ones that are left. I'll keep this updated

If any fall thru I really need one! Have a broke axle tube housing on my 79

Jeffy said:
If any fall thru I really need one! Have a broke axle tube housing on my 79
You only need a housing? I think I have a bare 78-79 housing

fabricator1 said:
I think I've returned everyone's pm's. Have a deal pending on all the ones that are left. I'll keep this updated

sent a PM about getting in line for one if any that are pending fall through.

TRUCNUT said:
ok thanks let me know who is bring them down will pitch in $ for trip and location where to pick them up

Does anyone plan on going up to pick up there 60's, if so contact me will through in $ for the ride for the two I've ask for.
If not I will make other arrangements to pick mine up.

423-829-5233

John

Last I heard was some dude from NC that's not on Hardline bought all of them?

053085b7b1f6924cfa416affd2bb6ee3.jpg

To whoever bought all these, what will you be flipping them for?

Latest posts