• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 78 CJ7 Renegade Crawler. 350/350/205 60's FS/FT.

SBC.CJ

1978 CJ7 Renegade, clean and clear AL title. Jeep was originally a CJ-7 Renegade, 304 c.i, auto with Quadra-Trac. Original color was Brown.

350 from a 73 LA built Camaro .020 over bore, small cam. Very trail friendly build
Edelbrock aluminum intake
Brand new Holley Truck Avenger
Electric water pump
New starter, alternator, plugs, MSD wires, coil, cap and rotor
New Eldebrock 12" black air cleaner and valve covers

Fresh TH350 with Trans-Go kit and stock stall converter
B&M Megashift shifter
Aluminum cooler

Brand new rebuilt NP205 from The O.R.C with twin stick
DOM cross member with flex shackle for the track/ladder bar

Front is a CUCV 60 with 4.88's and Lock-Right locker
Blue Torch high steer arms
.25 wall DOM steering with all new chromo heims
Brand new Warn premium hubs
All new bearings, seals, races
Yukon super joints in the knuckles
Disc brake with new pads.
New joints in the driveshaft

Rear is a CUCV 60 with 4.88's, welded
New bearings, seals, races
disc brakes with new pads
Brand new Tom Woods double cardan CV driveshaft
2" tube with XC long travel splines and Super gold joints
Brand new Tom Woods 32 spline 205 yoke
Brand new Tom Woods 60 yoke
.25 wall DOM track bar with chromo heims

38.5-14.5/15 TSL SX (1 is roughly 20% and 3 are 65%)
31 bolt 15x10 allied beadlocks 8/6.5 with 3.5" backspacing

Frame is fully boxed and reinforced.

New 31" 180w LED spot/flood combo lightbar on windshield and 18w spot LED on grill
New West Texas Offroad super saginaw pump
New saginaw steering box
All new HD hydraulic hoses on steering
Hydro boost brakes with all new lines
New fuel pump, new lines, new filter with shutoff at rear
15g aluminum fuel cell with foam
6 point halo DOM cage tied to frame
Brand new 36" Rancho shocks in front
Shorty headers with Banks 2 to 1 exhaust
3 pass radiator
New O.R.C suspension front and rear with all new Energy bushings
New 18" aluminum dual pass PS cooler
Corbeau seats with RJS 4 point belts
Yellow top Optima
All new wiring on the entire Jeep
Push/pull dual electric fans
Custom dash with all new Pro-Comp Auto Meter gauges (Fuel, oil, water, air pressure, voltage)
Onboard air system (GM compressor mounted on engine) with all new lines
8g tank in rear with all new lines and quick connect on front bumper and in rear
CD player with iPod jack, Rockford Fosgate X300 amp with dash speakers and rear speakers
CB radio with antenna
Aluminum diamond plated lockable rear storage box
Ramsey 10k winch with power/control switches on the dash
New rear LED lights, new front lights/cover
Bikini top and I also have a Full trail cab cover
All dash switches are custom ordered and laser etched wording (Air compressor, water pump, fans, lights, winch power, winch in/out)
High-Lift jack behind seats
Braided stainless brake lines
Quick disconnect jumper cables with disconnect on the front bumper
HD square tube bumpers with D rings mounted front and rear, rear also has a class III hitch with a pull/hook receiver.

The Jeep has blinkers, high/low beams, brake lights, clean/clear title and I drive to everywhere we ride (No trailer queen). I bought this Jeep mostly finished for $5500 and have put nearly $6000 in it over the last 4 months doing what was left and a bunch of small stuff I wanted. It needs very little to be truly "finished". I have a brand new 8" hydraulic ram, lines and all fittings to do the hydro assist steering but honestly, after the new pump/lines/box it does not need it.
It does not have shocks on the rear but it does not really need them. I have tabs to weld on but never did, it was far down on my list. The rig is not perfect by any means, but it goes like stink and is nearly all new. Most everything has 4 rides on it with a few trips around town to grab food with my wife or to visit friends. The ONLY reason I'm selling it is medical reasons and bills.

The things I do know it needs. The timing and vacuum advance to be set correctly. 1 tire could use replacing but it's roughly 20% or so. It has a few minor leaks that need addressing. The new driver side valve cover needs to be put on (air compressor needs to be unbolted before you can change it.) The seats have some cracks in the cover but are still comfortable. The belt on the air compressor hasn't been put on yet.

Asking 8500.00 or maybe trade for something smaller and more street friendly. It's paid for so I will not entertain low ballers and tire kickers. Location is Birmingham, AL. Text/email is best way to reach me. 205-six 2 three-77 zero 9. frkonleash1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

xolx.jpg

aeab.jpg

Re: 78 CJ7 Renegade Crawler. 350/350/205 60's

Hell, make me some offers. All I can say is no. I might even trade it but it won't be for any junk.

Open to trades. Either even swaps or your trade plus cash.

Bump, would trade for a mall crawler or pavement packer.

Still open to offers. Straight trades, trades + cash, cash or whatever.

Looking for 8k cash or trade for a more road friendly Jeep/vehicle of equal value or lesser value + cash.

just now seeing this. I have a shop and lot specializing in 4x4s. If I had seen your ad sooner. I would've built you a jeep as a trade

Latest posts