• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

8/01/2015 Naches Fun Run

Personally I like to get up early since I am a morning person. My son not so much. 8:30 at the staging area is a bit early considering the hour travel time to get there. How about 9:30? That leaves plenty of time to run the pass both directions.

SRgould41 is the only person I think I know, but it would be great to run with some others on this forum.

Anybody else want to meet around 8:30am at the staging area?

I'm in the white fzj80 (soccer mom land cruiser) all chopped and beat to heck. SRgould41 is in the green FJ40.

Apparently I'm a little too eager to get on the trail early... it might have had something to do with 92deg heat and no AC. :tumbleweed:

We will be at the staging area at 9:30am.

What do you mean "no AC"? Mine works perfectly. No top, no windows. The faster I drive the cooler it is... :)

Apparently I'm a little too eager to get on the trail early... it might have had something to do with 92deg heat and no AC. :tumbleweed:

We will be at the staging area at 9:30am.

I'm gonna try to be at the west side lot on 70 at around 8. Gavin and Nick better have some damn bacon cooked when I get there.

I'm gonna try to be at the west side lot on 70 at around 8. Gavin and Nick better have some damn bacon cooked when I get there.

I didn't get my friggen breakfast (gavin) so why should you and is bacon even on your diet :eeek:

With so many rig there from two different fun runs it ended up with just Dave and I going up the trail. Along with lines of other rigs :)

Was a fun day.

In all of the excitement at registration some of the first comers might not have got their packets and dash plaque. if your one of those please message me your mailing addy and I will get one out to you (plaque)

Thanks for putting this on, we had a good time. Keep us informed on the possible trail closure.

Latest posts