• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

8/12/07: Evan's Creek or ?

ZedMikey

Anybody want to show me around Evan's Creek (or somewhere else close) this Sunday? I'm new to WA wheeling, and really don't know anything up here.

My CJ-7 is still out of commission, so I'll be in my CJ-5: 33's, open fr/rr, and amazing 25:1 crawl ratio (damn T-150/D20 combo)!

My girlie may be with me, but if she's not, I'll have an open passenger seat available, too.

Last edited:
I'll be at the parking lot by the start of the 311 around 9 am. I'll be in the ZJ on 33s and some XJs are going too. Your more than welcome to join us, should be a fun day.

I will be there with my 79 cj5 and I will be bringing my buddie's '42 GPW that I just got done modifying. It will be it's first trail run since he has owned it.

unfortuneately it still has the little 4-banger in it, but he can flex like a son-of-a-gun!

I will be there with my 79 cj5 and I will be bringing my buddie's '42 GPW that I just got done modifying. It will be it's first trail run since he has owned it.

unfortuneately it still has the little 4-banger in it, but he can flex like a son-of-a-gun!
Sounds like a good time for me to check out your exhaust. :D

Latest posts