• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 8.8, Aussie, Yukon 4.88, Truss , etc. $750

AndrewRivers

31 Spline 8.8, 4.88 gears, Aussie locker, Black Magic brakes, SOLID diff cover, extended shock brackets, trussed, set up for triangulated 4 link, has TJ buckets. Greenville, SC $750 OBO trades considered. Text me for photos 910.200.5394

Re: Built 8.8, locked, 4.88, trussed etc.

AndrewRivers said:

In the interest of a kinder/gentler HL, I say this to help: you can bump this until the cows come home at this price

Also, you have to load pics with photobucket for right now

muddinmetal said:
In the interest of a kinder/gentler HL, I say this to help: you can bump this until the cows come home at this price

Also, you have to load pics with photobucket for right now
thank you!

Let's hear some offers! Looking for a 9" and parts. I have a HP44 I'm collecting parts for, would trade for DOM and link components, coilovers, air shocks etc for partial trades.

I see my old rear axle is still floating around, and hasnt made it back in a rig yet.

Re: 8.8, Aussue, Yukon 4.88, Truss , etc. $750

jtc21 said:
I got you a 9in

Really, over that remark.

---------

The following post, "Re: 8.8, Aussue, Yukon 4.88, Truss , etc. $750" by jtc21 has been reported by AndrewRivers on a board you moderate:

The reporter has made the following comment:

Inappropriate, uncalled for, immature and disrespectful.

---------

And not using a good ruler. No body asked for a 4.5"

Re: 8.8, Aussue, Yukon 4.88, Truss , etc. $750

JohnG said:
Really, over that remark.

---------

The following post, "Re: 8.8, Aussue, Yukon 4.88, Truss , etc. $750" by jtc21 has been reported by AndrewRivers on a board you moderate:

The reporter has made the following comment:

Inappropriate, uncalled for, immature and disrespectful.

---------

And not using a good ruler. No body asked for a 4.5"

It gets even better, the guy actually has a Ford 9 inch for sale....http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=7544;sa=showPosts Talk about being hyper sensitive :gay:

My apologies for trying to keep your site clean, apparently I mistook his comment for an insult when it wasn't.

AndrewRivers said:
I think I have thoroughly embarrassed myself here, made an :Joc: of myself. :dunno:

Sure looks that way. Suck it up and keep going. molaugh