• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 8' Palamino Pop-Up Truck Camper

mark

Selling my pop-up camper so I can buy a nicer, hard-side one at the family's request :haha:

Good wheeling, hunting or general camping camper. No frills but it's dry place to sleep and cook and beats the crap out of a tent.

'94-ish, Palomino Pop-Up. 8' bed length, weights about 900-1000 lbs dry, fullsize door after popped up. Has a Propane furnace that works good and 3-burner propane stove. Fresh water tank with sink and faucet. No graywater tank, no toilet but there is a place you could stash a portable one. Can sleep (2) on the top bunk and one at the seat area.

Not perfect, not new, but good for what I used it for. Got my eye on its replacement already so I would like it gone.

Asking $3000. Will entertain a serious offer but don't waste my time and offer me 1500.

Located in Woodinville. CL ad for your picture viewing pleasure.
https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/rvs/d/8-palomino-pop-up-truck/6271417537.html

Bought a new camper this weekend, so this needs to go. Great wheeling camper, hardly know its on the truck.

Make reasonable offer. $2500 cash and we'd be loading it on your truck.

No takers? Winter Wheeling is coming up. Beats the heck out of a tent. Hunting season too.....

Yes, sorry I've been busy with other things and kind of lost track.

I'll be in touch about the axle.

Want to buy a camper too :redneck:

Probably needs to be renewed.

Attachments

• IMG_4281.jpg
    IMG_4281.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 145