• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

800 rzr clutch

bustedknuckle

i got a 08 rzr 800 with satv long travel and 25 mud tires only mods to engine is a exhaust what would be the best clutch to run for hill climbs i tried the slp trail clutch but after the install it bounced the rev limiter from take off all the way to 30 mph and kinda quite accellerating after that in high have put the 65 gram weights and 70 gram weights in it still have same prob the factory clutch it takes off good but on long steep climbs it seems to have belt slip and thats in low any suggestions is appreciated im in middle tn so my elavation is about 900

EPI sport clutch kit... makes a difference on climbing hills

bustedknuckle said:
i got a 08 rzr 800 with satv long travel and 25 mud tires only mods to engine is a exhaust what would be the best clutch to run for hill climbs i tried the slp trail clutch but after the install it bounced the rev limiter from take off all the way to 30 mph and kinda quite accellerating after that in high have put the 65 gram weights and 70 gram weights in it still have same prob the factory clutch it takes off good but on long steep climbs it seems to have belt slip and thats in low any suggestions is appreciated im in middle tn so my elavation is about 900

Nice screen name :flipoff1:
maybe we'll get a madram too

guess i deserve that used the name for ase certifications got it from bar stool at work didnt think of the video guy

I run a Airdam!! Works AWESOME!! No belt slip, even crawling.. In low I picked up a few MPH in 300' and done the same in high!! We were at Hot Springs over the weekend, and I was very happy with this clutch set up!!