• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired '81 Jeep bobbed Scrambler SOLD

STEVEN

'81 Jeep bobbed Scrambler minus VIN, comes with frame, body, hood, grill, tail gate, steering column, brake pedal assy. and master cylinder, roll cage with seat mounts in it, skid plate with cross member, chevrolet motor mounts. the rear is tubed out and ready for 4-link and air shocks. front is set up for leaf springs. custom soft top with doors. $600 location mounds ok.

i'll get a pic of how it sets now soon as i can.
128-2895_IMG_JOE_CLAYTON.jpg

Re: '81 Jeep bobbed Scrambler

Very nice Jeep. What do you have in mind on building now?

Interested in seeing some more pics. Also...Where ya at?

Draco said:
Interested in seeing some more pics. Also...Where ya at?

sorry. mounds OK, it's south of tulsa

i'll get new pics up soon.

krawler37 said:
Very nice Jeep. What do you have in mind on building now?

the jeep belongs to a friend of mine. we will be building a 4 seater buggy. i will start a build thread on here soon.

did he basically take out the rocs and running gear thats what i have that would be an easy swap for me id like to get interior and rear pics thanks my email is [email protected]

jscarbro said:
did he basically take out the rocs and running gear thats what i have that would be an easy swap for me id like to get interior and rear pics thanks my email is [email protected]

yes. on the rear you will just need to make 4 links and bolt up 2 air shocks (thats what he was running) it wouldn't be that hard to change to something else.

here are some pics. i forgot it also comes with the steering column, brake pedal assy. and master cylinder. he also has a set of leaf springs and shackles for the front he will sell for $100 they are super lift 4''

DSC01236.JPG

DSC01239.JPG

DSC01237.JPG

the grill doesn't come with the radiator and coolers.
DSC01240.JPG

the deal fell through. it's back up for sell.

damn good deal awesome project I've wheel'd with this jeep it's a good lookin stout rig! sad to see a carcass only but **** can't beat that price !!!! :woody:

has the frame been modified or is it still stock?

What kind of seats are the mounts built for?

How's the cage? tied to the frame?

Looking to rebuild a stock mod rig and from what I can see I'd have to "recreate" the rear fender opening and make some front fenders but other than that it should meet the rules

have him call me - 314-402-7342 Travis

rockwild said:
has the frame been modified or is it still stock?

What kind of seats are the mounts built for?

How's the cage? tied to the frame?

Looking to rebuild a stock mod rig and from what I can see I'd have to "recreate" the rear fender opening and make some front fenders but other than that it should meet the rules

have him call me - 314-402-7342 Travis

yes the frame is modified. it has been reinforced on the inside from the rear to the motor mounts and the the rear is tubed out and ready for 4-link and air shocks.

the mounts are for tuner fx http://www.kore4x4customs.com/asccustompages/products.asp?fav=&fpage=1&categoryID=21&productID=23&cartID=500318065

the cage is 2'' 120 wall. i will send you some more pics of the frame and tie-ins. let me know if you get them. if your still interested i will have him call you tomorrow.

MUCHADO said:
damn good deal awesome project I've wheel'd with this jeep it's a good lookin stout rig! sad to see a carcass only but **** can't beat that price !!!! :woody:

that was you that went up black sheep blvd with us at clayton wasn't it?

so the frame has only been boxed in? If so - still interested

got the pics - thanks

I'm not really interested - very nice starting point but too hard to rebuild to stock mod rules for what I want.
I was trying to figure out if you meant the rear was "tubbed" out or "tube'd" out - it's tube from in from of the tires to the rear. that won't fly in stock mod so I'll keep looking.

Thanks again - probably woulda been an abortion with a toyota drivetrain anyway

STEVEN said:
that was you that went up black sheep blvd with us at clayton wasn't it?

Yep I was with Joe Andrasik and the Great Bend crew... We linked up with you guys and Beyer...

I was also drunk passin' out in Joe's rig while we were wheelin' 3 stage in the rain the night before...

MUCHADO said:
Yep I was with Joe Andrasik and the Great Bend crew... We linked up with you guys and Beyer...

I was also drunk passin' out in Joe's rig while we were wheelin' 3 stage in the rain the night before...

:drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :flipoff1:
Going back in November if you are interested! :popcorn: