Sold/Expired '81 Jeep bobbed Scrambler SOLD

Re: '81 Jeep bobbed Scrambler

MUCHADO said:
PM me dates/details brutha :woody:

PM sent.

Sweet! I just derailed this thread straight Hardline style. :flipgotcha:

Back to your regularly scheduled program. :flipoff1:

I'm still tossing it around after some more investigations I might be able to just replace the back of the frame with some 2x4 and call it good

Can I get in on that PM info about Clayton - still real anxious to see the place before I'm not so close to it

rockwild said:
I'm still tossing it around after some more investigations I might be able to just replace the back of the frame with some 2x4 and call it good

Can I get in on that PM info about Clayton - still real anxious to see the place before I'm not so close to it

Is your rig faster than Mile's 50 yet? booyang :flipoff1:

rockwild said:

i'll look tomorrow i might have the rear part of the frame that we cut off. i'll have joe call you tomorrow also.

MUCHADO said:
Yep I was with Joe Andrasik and the Great Bend crew... We linked up with you guys and Beyer...

I was also drunk passin' out in Joe's rig while we were wheelin' 3 stage in the rain the night before...

ok. i think i got it figured out now. i was having a hard time remembering too. i think i was drunk also. ;D

Beyer said:
PM sent.

Sweet! I just derailed this thread straight Hardline style. :flipgotcha:

Back to your regularly scheduled program. :flipoff1:

what are friends for right? :flipoff1:

HAHA very funny fawkers :flipgotcha:

I runs all the time now - but the front brakes lock up so that might be an issue with beating miles

I figured that little problem out when my buddy todd caught a racoon in the engine bay of his big chevy racing across the water - steam coming off the front end of a rear engine buggy will make you go hmmm..

InDaShop said:
miles doing laps around Travis at Disney was funny as hell.

And Hogan beating him to the first check point, and he even started the race! molaugh

Nope, standard 3.2, just a SLOW driver.

it's a 3.8

watch it erin - tummy hurt spotters can't comment

is it still for sale? if so give me a call tomorrow i live in al so it would be a bit of a drive but i was supposed to go to greyrock friday but could use that money for gas to ok. its gonna rain friday anyway call me with best price and we will see
and do you have a way to load it up

it is still for sale. i think $600 is a very good price. i can PM you the owners # and you can talk to him about $. it is on my trailer right now so we should be able to move it from one to the other with out to much trouble.

rockwild said:

i still have the back half of the frame if you want it