• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

81 toyota project

Im sorry to tell you this....but this is not a 81 Yota! :haha:

Very nice buddy though, i like the mean front end, VERY clean and subtle. Keep up the good work :awesomework:

Thanks guys... and i will still be able put my cab back on at it will be half toyota again.

couple clearer pics of the truss and got a little done on my ram mount today.

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

Keep up the good work!!!!:awesomework: And it's not a non toyota untill there is no toyota parts of some sort on it!!!!!!:;:haha::haha::haha: I'll still have at least one toyota part on my junk!!!!!:awesomework::cheer::cheer::beer:

Keep up the good work!!!!:awesomework: And it's not a non toyota untill there is no toyota parts of some sort on it!!!!!!:;:haha::haha::haha: I'll still have at least one toyota part on my junk!!!!!:awesomework::cheer::cheer::beer:
this is true!! as long as the front grill says toyota you are all good,,just think if you were buying it new,and could check off all the goods stuff to be wedged in from the factory..

I checked this rig out at one of the diesel dyno tunes a good number of months back. I wasn't sure if you were there, or which one you were so never introduced myself.

Was a cold day and lots of cool trucks, so lame ones too lol

I checked this rig out at one of the diesel dyno tunes a good number of months back. I wasn't sure if you were there, or which one you were so never introduced myself.

Was a cold day and lots of cool trucks, so lame ones too lol

I was running around there most of the day. In and out all day long, had to keep doing back to get reheated

Nice WORK mister, looks jood.

Thanks, Ill be getting some u-joints from ya here pretty soon.

I was running around there most of the day. In and out all day long, had to keep doing back to get reheated

Thanks, Ill be getting some u-joints from ya here pretty soon.

So Dobber are you willing and able to go on a wheeling trip up north to hoserville with us some time this coming summer????guaranteed you will not forget your wheeling trip with us!!!!:redneck::D:beer::beer:

So Dobber are you willing and able to go on a wheeling trip up north to hoserville with us some time this coming summer????guaranteed you will not forget your wheeling trip with us!!!!:redneck::D:beer::beer:

Yes and yes, definatly get ahold of me. Sounds like a good time:awesomework:

Just a few small updates an pics...

-Front axle done, ready to be put together and in but waiting on a few parts
-Added a few cage gussets and other support tubes
-lights and grill are in

downsized_0102121752.jpg

downsized_0102121753.jpg

downsized_0101121504.jpg

downsized_0114121458.jpg

downsized_0115121227.jpg

downsized_0115121446.jpg

downsized_0115121227b.jpg