• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 82 k10

224racin

#LSMdominating
82 k10 short wheelbase. 4 speed with granny gear. Bm shifter. Body is straight and not dented up. 33s can clear 35-36s without fender cutting. Back 2 tires have around 80-90% tread left front 2 have around 30-35% tread left. Runs and drives. 4wd works. Warn hubs. Receiver. All lights works all gauges works bith factory and sunpro. Bench seat. No leaks that ive seen. I got the truck to drive to work while my dd was in the shop now i have no use for it.

On the way to gray rock friday the rear started acting up. Not for sure if its the bearing or gears.

1800obo. Will accept trades. Xj. Cj. Toyota or zuk

Located just out of bham around 30 miles southwest of grayrock

Tried posting pix but it keeps saying. Session timed out....my pc is down and all im using is a razor

4af24938-b5cf-2109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

entertaining swaps on small enclosed trailers also.... 6x12 or 7x14.....partial swaps on rc crawlers + boot....

drop it to 1200, need this gone or swapped still entertaining swaps for a pop up, older atv, cj's, or partial swaps on rc crawlers

Interior pics and motor pics please. Air work,heat, if not is it there? what motor?

350, air and heat does not work that i know of, the unit is there. interior needs seat recovered and a dash ad replaced, all dash lights works as well as gauges, its ur typical 30 year old truck

I have a friend that is very interested.

Please contact Max Williams @ (number deleted) ... let me know when you do, so I can delete his number from here.