• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 82 toyota 4x4 dd/trail $3500

blue302ranger

82 Toyota 4x4

Started life as a 2wd.

gusseted stock front axle 4.10 open carrier - yj front springs, moved axle almost 3 inches forward from stock, ifs steering box, crossover steering.
22r carbureted, came out of a circle track car, I hate the cam but it sounds good.
4 speed trans - dual cases with hd AA adapter.
Rear end out of IFS truck with v6 third - 4.10 open
35" bfg's on 15x7 wagons
bobbed bed with swing gate, led tail/stop/turn, canvas top
plate bumpers, mount for small winch in front, (used a 4500# superwinch)
I have another set of doors that will go with it.

It needs a muffler, the one that is on it has a hole in the bottom the size of a muffler ::)

$3500. located near new market al. I will not make deals over the phone and I don't want to trade it. If you want it, grab up some cash and come look at it, drive it down the road, off the road , back on the road. . . . . . whatever. $3500 no less, unless your standing in front off me waving some of those sweet smelling greenbacks in my face, then, maybe less. I will be available for said waivage any day after 6pm, or about anytime on the weekend. You are more than welcome to call me with questions about the truck, but NOT about "how much cash will you take if I come tonight", remember . .. . . .. . $3500. . . . .. . .unless waivage occurs. .. .. .. them maybe less.

Andy - 256-690-6912

Re: Re: 82 toyota 4x4 dd/trail $3500

Nice rig!
Hollytree024_zps59446b3e.jpg

Ran new exhaust today, flowmaster out the back. I'm driving it back and forth to work this week so it will be in Huntsville during the day
$3000