• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 83 Chevy 1 ton Sold

fabricator1

454, 400, 205, Dana 60, 14 bolt. Body is beat and rusty. Runs and drives but really doesn't have much at all for brakes. Aluminum intake and Holley carb. Located Muskegon Michigan. $1200

Re: 83 Chevy 1 ton

Why are all the good deals in Michigan?!

The Luke said:
Why are all the good deals in Michigan?!
Apparently you have never been to Michigan. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a phone number?

I am about tired of this guy giving sh*t away on here 12 hours away from me. That makes 3 vehicles for less than $2000 :woot:

muddinmetal said:
I am about tired of this guy giving sh*t away on here 12 hours away from me. That makes 3 vehicles for less than $2000 :woot:

Ain't nothin to it but loading a trailer and getting after it. Heck throw a set of sticky tires with traction flaps and you could rock that dude out!

muddinmetal said:
You are really going to hate me in the next couple weeks then while I clean out behind my shop. Lol

fabricator1 said:
You are really going to hate me in the next couple weeks then while I clean out behind my shop. Lol

Do I need to haul my trailer up?

sent a pm to you

Re:

My daughter has a surgery tomorrow. If you still have this, I am going to come up with a trailer and load this and some other junk up that you have. Truthfully, I don't want to overload the trailer, but I might just have to.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Someone from down there says that they mailed me a deposit last weekend. I haven't seen it yet but I guess it's only been a couple days. Guess I need to see what happens there first. I am going to be posting a few more trucks as soon as I get time to drag them out enough to get a pic. Don't need you administrators to tar and feather me. Lol. I'll pm you my number