• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 83 scrambler trail rig 43's fs/ft

jeepnick

Posting for a buddy

]$16,000. Open to partial trades. Looking for a streetable jeep CJ/YJ. Long range bolt action .308 rifle. No bikes. [/b]

This is not a show Jeep. Its a big, sexy, loud, heavy beastly tank of a Scrambler off-road machine. Built for trail stomping awesomeness

If you are worried about dents, dings and scratches, this is not the Jeep for you.

If you are worried about awesomeness and wheeling in a full bodied, vintage Scrambler because you'll be one of the coolest rigs on the trail. This is the Jeep for you. Read on.

$16,000. Open to partial trades. Looking for a streetable jeep CJ/YJ. Long range bolt action .308 rifle. No bikes.

1983 Jeep Scrambler un-bobbed, triangulated 4 link front and rear with large rod ends and .500 DOM tube.

16" ORI Struts front and rear, braced shock hoops front and rear.

Ford D60/4.88/Detroit/CTM ujoints/Dedenbear knuckles/ Poly drive flanges

14bolt/disc brakes/4.88s/Detroit/full float

Full hydro steering with dual ended steering ram

8 pt cage, mastercraft seats with 4pt harnesses.

383 stroker with FI, full roller cam/rockers/bcool alum radiator/, Hedman headers, Moroso oil pan, electric and mechanical fans

turbo 350 trans with scatter shield, external cooler and fan

203/205 doubler tcase, triple sticked, with manual rear pinion brake.

Badboy 80 rear driveshaft and 1350 front 2-piece driveshaft.

18gal aluminum fuel cell, inline pump

Vanco Hydroboost brakes with PSC 3 port can

17" Stazworks dual beadlocks with newish 43" Interco SXs (i bought them new, have a few trail runs on them).

Poison spider armor (full crusher corners, and rocker gaurds with tube steps)

Front Warn 9.5ti with synthetic line and rear Patriot 9000 winch with steel line

Fab work done by an offroad fab shop (RockDog4x4) including full flat skid plating from the tranny back that is really well integrated.

Clean PA title.

Midland CB with Gear Keeper handset mount.

Off-road Solutions fire extinguisher mount with fire extinguisher

SFI 45.1 padding around pass and driver cage.

60" high-lift jack on custom mount

14B shave kit (uninstalled)

Kayline soft top (rear doesn't attach due to cage)
Bikini top
SpiderShade
Half doors with soft uppers

Mounted storage bin
Air cylinder mount
Inverter mounted in 50cal ammo can.
TH350 Reverse Rockgate Winter's Shifter(uninstalled)
Jimmy's 4x4 shifter mount (uninstalled)

The bad:
-Transmission leaks fluid. I believe its the seal ring between the tcase and trans, but am not sure. Spare th350 trans and torque converter included

-The MasterCraft seats need new upholstery.

-windshield wipers do not work
-rear brake lights are not hooked up
-tires slowly loose air. I do mean slowly as in over a 1-2 month timeframe.

-I flopped it once. It was a soft landing. Most say it was my fault for taking a bad line. I say it was due to the rock breaking. Its a trail rig. =]

-tops have battle damage but have been patched and stitched back together. (Darn trees!)

tupu6ape.jpg

eqa4udav.jpg

jaryte6e.jpg

usuqa6ez.jpg

zyrupe4y.jpg

5azazave.jpg

evuharab.jpg

ase4a6ad.jpg

syruzybu.jpg

$16,000. Open to partial trades. Looking for a streetable jeep CJ/YJ. Long range bolt action .308 rifle. No bikes.

I also have a trailer that I can include as part of a trade/cash.

2006 ATM 24' gooseneck. Dual-7k axles, 14.000 GVWR

$4,000 separate
$3,000 with Jeep

So 500 views here like 1000 on pirate and no Interest is he priced to high? This thing is well built and very cool
IMHO it's worth the money the parts are there

No back seat but plenty of room for one
Here's the rest of the pics I have
More pictures

eze3enun.jpg

y6ybyty2.jpg

edy4e2a6.jpg

y7a2aden.jpg

evusevag.jpg

use9umuq.jpg

9abu4a4a.jpg

Email bcrouse at gmail.com for more info

Let me know if you are interested in this trade great jeep was at harlan last weekend and going back this weekend call me at home 1-606-639-8024 or cell 1-606-794-5119 it has not been bashed up and drive it alot on the highway at 60 with one hand on the wheel

hardcore1 said:
I am interested txt me if you could 8143897090 thanks
Message sent to owner
jp fan said:
Let me know if you are interested in this trade great jeep was at harlan last weekend and going back this weekend call me at home 1-606-639-8024 or cell 1-606-794-5119 it has not been bashed up and drive it alot on the highway at 60 with one hand on the wheel
Forwarded to owner as well
What jeep? Btw

Latest posts