• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

83 toyota front 3 link

lilpain

I have high steer for now and don't want to swap to full hydro yet "not enough money" but I was wondering if there was a good kit I could buy. I only run 36's. Looking for a for under $1500. I found a kit on offroadsolutions for$1300 but idk if its a good kit.

Thx in advance
And anyone that wants to take my truck and link it for me. Give me a price on a homemade link and labor. Pm me. I'll run coilovers or air shock. :D

what is so bad about the three link kit for high steer that trai-gear offers? why shouldnt i go that route? some people say there junk but dont explain why.

I have no experience with their front 3-links but if it's anything like their rear 3-links I hope your not going to drive this on the street. I have their 3-link in the rear of my 4runner and it leans soooo much. I am glad I have leafs in the front so when I brake and steer it has some stability and reaction. It's damn near unsafe as it is with all that body roll. Theres been a few times offroad and onroad that I have came very close to rolling it. I really need to figure out some sway bars. Look into swaybars if you plan on running it on the street for sure.

what is so bad about the three link kit for high steer that trai-gear offers? why shouldnt i go that route? some people say there junk but dont explain why.

Shits junk. Geometry is all ****ed up. Lengths are all ****ed up. Angles are all ****ed up.

There. Its all ****ed up. But its cheapand easy to install, so that should make up for selling you a shitty product.

PS, Imnot a TG hater. I have installed a few of there link kits. GARBAGE.

Plus there joints are big enough to drag a dozer to a stop. Anchors.

Shits junk. Geometry is all ****ed up. Lengths are all ****ed up. Angles are all ****ed up.

There. Its all ****ed up. But its cheapand easy to install, so that should make up for selling you a shitty product.

:beer: :beer: :haha:

[QUOT IE=Blackout;983248]I have their 3-link in the rear of my 4runner and it leans soooo much. It's damn near unsafe as it is with all that body roll. Theres been a few times offroad and onroad that I have came very close to rolling it. I really need to figure out some sway bars. [/QUOTE]

Pretty much all your problems were answered by you in the same paragraph...

It's not necessarily the kit alone causing you the body roll its more or less the air shock unloading.

If your the one that installed them you should have corrected the length and geometry and make it right. I'm sure there kit is not ment to be just slapped in. One size fits all doesn't exist. Lol :stirpot: