• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired '84 Chevy Blazer Street Rod

Crazy

Motor is a built 350 Chevy with less than 20k miles; cam shaft specs unknown, but hits a mean lick. Transmission is a 350 turbo with a shift kit and has a B&M slap stick shifter. Unsure about gears in the rear end, but know that they are low. Sunpro gauges. 5" Tac with shift light. Fairly new Optimum battery. Set of dragstar wheels, good tires. 4" Cawl hood. Roll pan in the rear. After market head and tail lights. Interior is light blue; good condition for its age, everywhere except for very rear carpet. Matte black finish; hood recently refinished but color is slightly off. Stereo shown in pictures is not included.

We have reduced the price considerably, so pricing is pretty firm. Text (205) 412-3944 for serious inquiries only; but please do not text later than 8:30pm. Trade offers will be considered on the following: PREFERABLY - Chevy, Toyo 4x4, or Jeep Wrangler. Please do not waste our time with any trade offers other than preferrable vehicles and other daily drivers. We are NOT interested in motorcycles, 4-wheelers, trailers, etc.

[attachment deleted by admin]

We have reduced the price considerably, so pricing is pretty firm

So what is the price? :dunno: Good looking cruiser there thumb.gif

Geez, that's a great price if it runs out ok. Shouldn't have any problem selling it for that. :****:

Oh yea she rune out real good and it needs a timing light put on it and a carb adjust and she would run like you wouldn't believe.

I drive by this pretty regularly and it looks pretty good from the road... If i had the monies I wouldnt mind having it for a DD...Good luck with the sale.

Thanks shes not a bad looking Ol ride Hell if I had the green I wouldn't mind playing with it a little more myself but to be honesty I had rather be playing with a 4×4

Latest posts