• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 84 cj7

big guy 73

I have a 82 cj 7 forsale or trade.304/727/ dana 300 teralow kit hd rear output.genrite fourlink kit on rear king coilsdiy beadlocks on 40" super swamper ltbs. Scout axles chromoly front axles. 6000 or trade 6185714084

Hear ya go

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 82
Also has a brand new impco propane kit on it.motor is no power house.but runs good has a sticky lifter.

Lets hear some trades? Offers? Like a lil bit of everything.for the rite rig i also got a brand new big tex gooseneck.8500

i like it what all does it need to go crawl does it have windshield and top by chance ? im the guy with buggy you emailed about

so no windshield and the tires in pic comes with it im confused what axles gears and is it locked front and rear

homie01 said:
so no windshield and the tires in pic comes with it im confused what axles gears and is it locked front and rear

Me thinks it has a windshield, but no top nor no heat and he's going to install or include in the sale some DIY bead locks.

Rite now it is on stands those tires n wheels are just setting there.I'm waiting on copperhead fan day bead lock kit.to build them and put on the tires in pic now they are on steel 8lug wheels

Latest posts