• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

84 gmc no name

Took it out to smorr this weekend for roctober did very good didn't break anything and made it up a level 4 so I'm impressed with it hope to have it out again
in a couple more weeks

b3dfa04b379ef087e9513fb4fec096f7.jpg

cfcde1c107a890127e6f6c34d730bf60.jpg

95b886fe9f04af6408c0c9a141505316.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to put a "ain't skeered" sticker across the windshield. Man it's the American thing to do!! That should have come from the factory with the sticker.. Dam that's awesome to see someone riding the hell out of a truck that's not chopped up/ truggy.. Reminds me of the badassss when I was lil on the power lines.. :dblthumb:Haha. Not broken ****?? Awesome.

Re: Re: Re: 84 gmc no name

kushKrawlin said:
You have to put a "ain't skeered" sticker across the windshield. Man it's the American thing to do!! That should have come from the factory with the sticker.. Dam that's awesome to see someone riding the hell out of a truck that's not chopped up/ truggy.. Reminds me of the badassss when I was lil on the power lines.. :dblthumb:Haha. Not broken ****?? Awesome.
Reminds me of being back in the day on Aetna Mountain.

The whole time we we're there everyone was stopping and taking pictures of us I think I got my picture taken 6 times

Well took the truck out again and blew the clutch out and then the motor started knocking next plan is automatic trans and might just throw a 5.3 in fix the stroker motor back up and throw it in a Toyota

Jesus piper.. Dam Touretts!! 417 , let me translate what piper has just said.. "Hey man I don't want to let everyone know this but I have been watching your build threads, I am very jealous of you having three rigs, instead of swapping motors, and tryin to focus on 3 diff rigs, I was wondering if u would help me build my motor? "
That's pretty much what I got out of what he said. :woot:

Limpin it back to the trailer I had to go through a few pretty steep hills and drop offs with no clutch so I just had it in 4 low runnin second first gear I think all of my oil pushed out of my sump I really have no Idea I'm pulling the pan off tonight to see if I can see something sounds like a rod hammerin

What kind of carbs are you guys runnin on your crawlers mine wanted to die on steep hills also do you think I should go to a dry sump system

417chevy said:
Limp it back to the trailer had to go through a few pretty steep his with no clutch I just had it in 4 low runnin second first gear I think all of my oil pushed out of my sump I really have no Idea I'm pulling the pan off tonight to see if I can see something sounds like a rod hammerin

Truth!

417chevy said:
What kind of carbs are you guys runnin on your crawlers mine wanted to die on steep hills also do you think I should go to a dry sump system

Proof!

Re:

I have run a motocraft 2100 and 670 truck avenger Holley successfully but I definitely don't have a bouncer. It might not be the kind of carb but the way it is adjusted / set up.

Re: Re: 84 gmc no name

Check out Dave Emanuel Holley carb book. Tons of good info in there for proper carb setup plus some tips for setting it up for offroad.
fc8fe4bd2962ca956077a8bc450f33e8.jpg

I had a motorcraft 2b on my old 350 it worked pretty good..but then that would be ford parts on a chevy and u might not like that

Latest posts