• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 85 toyota 4-runner (pix heavy) NO LONGER FOR SALE

Chris S

This is a very straight(body) 85 toyota 4-runner. It has an all pro suspension lift and a 3" body lift. The rear axle is the wider ifs rear and the front is the factory 85 toy axle with 1.5" spacers. Both are geared 529 with open diffs.The steering is still the factory push pull type. This truck has very tall shock hoops on the front that has been cut through the inner fenders and they are trussed across the engine with a piece of removable tubbing. It has bilstein shocks on all 4 corners 18" fronts and 16" rears. Has a safari snorkel,all pro rock sliders, cobra cb radio and hella fog lights on the ARB front winch bumper. The back bumper is a smittybuilt with a homemade rear tire and Jerry can holder that pins and swings down for rear gate operation! It has 2 fire extinguishers mounted to the rear roll bar. Interior is very clean and came from an 89' sr5 model 4-runner. Floors have been sprayed professionally with bed liner material and have husky floor liners all the way trough. The tires(5) are 35/12.50/15 pro comp mud terrain's with over 50% remaining. It has A pillar gauges containing sunpro temp., voltage and oil pressure gauges. This truck drives down the road exceptionally well with good power coming from the 22re and or gears! I traded for this truck and decided to go a different direction since acquiring it! I did not build this truck but I do have a lot of the receipts that came from the one that did. This truck in my opinion is to straight for the rocks but I figured I would post it up anyway for those who would like a mall crawler or wanted to finish it out for a full on trail rig! I'm asking $7500.00 obo. Located in Hillsboro TN. And you can call or text to (931)273-3202 Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,034
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,036
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,030
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,029
Re: 85 toyota 4-runner

More pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,018
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,027
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,006
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,037
Re: 85 toyota 4-runner

And more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,010
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 998
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 977
Re: 85 toyota 4-runner (pix heavy)

Also have a 4:7 to 1 kit and a set of 14x37x15 irocks on a set of 10x15 steel wheels that I would sale if someone wanted to get it up to trail riding capability! The tires have a dozen or less rides on them and the 4:7 kit is new in the box from trail gear. I would need $1700 for them and would only sale them to complete this deal. I also have a set of thirds from an older project that are geared 5:71 that are locked(one welded the other has a lock right) that I would swap in if wanted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 854
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 857

Buddy has got 2003 chevy 2wd pick up, it has shaved door handles, 24 inch rims, roll pan on back, numerous other things done to it. 5.3 V8 129000 miles. Anyway if your at all interested in trading you can contact him for pics. 423-298--5021. His name is Shannon. Nice looking truck though. He's just wanting something like the 4 runner to play around with.

$25 worth of hardware from Home Depot (not counting the chain fall) unistrut,eye bolts,chain,1/2"all thread and pipe insulation

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 422
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 427