• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 86 4runner Turbo parts interior and exterior(updated)

brody brown

everything there body parts are perfect power everything let me know what you need gray interior black exterior

Re: 86 4runner Turbo parts interior and exterior

I could use a dash pad and possibly seats if they are buckets! Send me some pics please to either 256-338-0794 or [email protected]

need driver and passenger PW switches! possibly rear interior pieces. let me know. PM'ed cell.

wade

trans is gone it had auto still have cable shifters computer and trim

also have chrome grill, headlight trim ,fender trim, and tailight with chrome trim 200.00 no damage, also 2 perfect doors 200.00, top is also in excellent shape do 400.00 on it all there black top gray interior 615-405-8580

Dash.
back inside plastic panels.
shifter trim and cloth.
the cable for the passenger seat that allows it to slide
the cover for the light that illuminates the back cargo areas inside.
Dome light assembly.

you got all this?

some is gone i will compare you list to what I have left I will update list of what is left and post up before next bump

guy backed out on all interior pieces all still available dash still there it is perfect

make me a deal on all the pieces i have listed and maybe we can work somthing out! :afro:

doors, fenders, hood, sunroof, interior pieces, top, tailgate, headlight bezels, chrome grill, tail lights with chrome trim, exterior pieces all in excellent shape let me know what you need it is all ready to go.

ttt need to move still have complete interior no scratches or cracks nicest I've seen all gray