• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 88-91.5 Yukon Cromo axles and super joints

heepsterjeepster

Ford Dana 60 Yukon Chomoly Axles and Yukon Super Joints. Axles measure for a 88-91.5 single wheel front axle. I would be happy to get any and all measurements anyone might need or want prior to sale. Long side axles are assembled and the joints appear tight. Caps have been tig welded to axles roughly 1/4 of the way around. Short side axle pair is not assembled. All of the components are there. Similar tig welding of the caps on this side as well. Short side inner is brand new and all other axles supposedly only have one ride on them. Axles have been clearance from Yukon for 50 degree steering. I have a brand new in package rebuild kit for one super joint that will be included, and needed due to 2 missing caps. I bought these axles used but the previous owner gave me the wrong measurements and these will not work for my application. Please message me with any questions and I will be happy to answer them or take additional pics. I will be happy to ship these on the buyers dime via either fed ex or ups.

Price: $600 plus shipping

My loss can be your gain.

I will try to check the site regularly but it might be best to reach me via txt or cell calls. 3o4-four88-3one75

Thanks Nick

Attachments

• axles.jpg
    axles.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 94
Sorry.....post is fixed with a price and location. I was so worried about a picture I totally forgot the other stuff.

Nick