• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

88 Sami

Damon

88 sami buggy with Trailgear front housing, 5.29s Longfeild axles w/spool. Rear stock housing with 5.29s and spool. Rebuild 1.3 with Got Propane Kit, rebuilt 5speed, 6.5 T-case gears. Fox coilovers, front and rear 4 link with Trailgear joints. 19'' belly 103'' wheelbase 78'' wide. 37'' M/T stickies or Maxxis Treps. 10k with M/Ts or 9k with Treps located in Lufkin,Tx 75904. Text for quick response 936-674-9290

Attachments

• sami mt.jpg
    sami mt.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 560

Is there a better way to keep up with questions? I dont have any way to check anything other than work...I run an offroad shop so dont really have time to check this alot. Open to suggestions

Is there a better way to keep up with questions? I dont have any way to check anything other than work...I run an offroad shop so dont really have time to check this alot. Open to suggestions
I think he doesn't see your asking price in your listing..

Didnt want to be that guy that cant read instructions....probably the phone number.

Still for sale if someone is looking for a buggy. Lots of questions and trade options looking for some $$$.

I dont really know how...not really good at that stuff...I can barely text

Its just $$$. I bought it for one trip and the park got closed. Didnt want to take my Jeep. Its just sitting now

Latest posts