• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 88 samurai rock crawler with exo cage yoda axles SOLD SOLD SOLD

Re: 88 samurai rock crawler with exo cage yoda axles $4900 cash forest City nc 28043

You need a nice lifted golf cart?

Re: 88 samurai rock crawler with exo cage yoda axles $4900 cash forest City nc 28043

how bout a stock samurai? lol

Trade??

jhardy said:
how bout a stock samurai? lol
I probably have to pass on that but thank you for the offer I have to many vehicles already and I haven't took the samurai out and wheeled it in about 4 months so I rather someone else have it and enjoy it it's solid and we'll built samurai welds everything looks good bought it for my boys and fooled around week after got a sxs and they took it over so Sammy just needs a new home lol

Don't mind me, I can't read correctly

Understand that. Change your mind let me know. Have a great rust free low mile samurai. White. Great ride. And 24 mpg

jhardy said:
Understand that. Change your mind let me know. Have a great rust free low mile samurai. White. Great ride. And 24 mpg
I do appreciate the offer on the samurai but I've got two 53 Chevy trucks that I want to finish both are rat rods so I would really like to have cash for them but thanks again and if I change my mind I will let u no thanks

my offer is still out there bump for a sweet samurai

Re: 88 samurai rock crawler with exo cage yoda axles $4500 cash no trades

$4500 cash no trades unless trade is worth more then what I'm asking location North Carolina 28139

Re: 88 samurai rock crawler with exo cage yoda axles $4500 cash no trades n N.C.

Can it be street driven? I'm looking for a crawler that I can bomb around town in but still get things done. It wouldn't be a lot just sometimes. How does it handle on the road?

Re: 88 samurai rock crawler with exo cage yoda axles $4500 cash no trades n N.C.

wormy said:
Can it be street driven? I'm looking for a crawler that I can bomb around town in but still get things done. It wouldn't be a lot just sometimes. How does it handle on the road?
never drove it on road it would need taillights but with the full psc hydraulic steering I don't think would be good idea to drive it on street with it

Ok thanks, are all the spring bushings and rod ends tight?

I've got someone coming Friday to buy my buggy and if they do I would like to see what we can work out.

wormy said:
Ok thanks, are all the spring bushings and rod ends tight?

I've got someone coming Friday to buy my buggy and if they do I would like to see what we can work out.
O Yea it's nice little ride I just don't use it I have 2 more crawlers and I'm looking 2 free up some cash to finish 2 rat rod truck projects is all its got greaseable bushings all shackles springs all that looks good

Latest posts