• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 88 Toyota exo cage

76nick

1988- toyota pickup- straight axle and exoed« on: Today at 07:51:28 » 1988- toyota pickup- straight axle and exoed-22re- has either a fuel problem or a vacuum problem. Idles fine but mid peddle cuts out.,-22re- has either a fuel problem or a vacuum problem. Idles fine but mid peddle cuts out. alabama-5 speed with toyota factory t-case Posts: 189-doubler and cross member set-up but was taken apart when I bought it. (also have drive shafts for set-up)-36" tsl's and 15x10 steels-63" rear springs-front springs look to be waggy springs-super flexy set-up-1983 front end-high steer and trail gear gussies. (may need to be gone through leaks from the knuckles)-Rear is welded-trail gear rear bumper-cd player and cb-tool box-ac/heat works surprisingly The truck is a great truck but I don't have time to fix it like I would like. It has one of the best set-up for a toyota so I have been told at least. I have debated on selling it and have had alot of people ask about it but have told them its not for sell. I have too many projects and have decided I need to let one of them go. Im not in a bind for money there for no low balls! If interested I can take more pics upon request. Price is $3500 obo and it is For Sale or Trade, so let me know what you have but no projects!