• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 88 toyota fuel inj straight axle conv 4700$

coleman-eor

I am selling my daily driver since i have now got another truck. Its an 88 toyota 4x4 single cab short bed. It has been converted to straight axle by me, the shop foreman of essesntially offroad in murfreesboro. it has 4.88 gears front and rear. the front end has gotten a complete rebuild, all new knuckle seals etc. it has been trussed and armored over the diff section and has cross over steering .both of the gear sets are v6 housings the front has been welded and has the aisin hubs. all new brakes on the front and the rears are in great shape. i drive this truck to work every day down the interstate at 70 with no issues. it has a 1.25 body lift on just to be able to do a flat belly setup without cutting the floor up. custom bumpers front and rear. bilstien shocks on the front and just a set of bds on the rear. all new braided brake lines. now to the motor etc. the truck has 229k on it. at 223 it had a new timing chain etc. also had the fuel pump, pump hanger, fuel tank, filter and injectors replaced due to rust in the original tank. also has a new marlin crawler 1600 lb clutch just installed before new years and the front shaft is a 1310 at the axle. it runs great. has a new set of 33 10.50 15 bfg km2's on just an alum wheel painted black. the seat has been changed to 4 runner buckets. it does need a winshield due to a crack and the right front fender was damaged by the previous owner right in the front where the light goes. the only other thing it needs is a new drivers window the track mount has came off the bottom of it but it is not broken. its a great little truck and well worth the asking price just due to the money invested. also has been converted to hid headlights so u can see! all the conversion was just performed in nov i just dont need 2 trucks. thanks please call i usually dont check my email jon-6154299077

it wont let me post a pic but i can email them. its a single cab short bed and has been bobbed 10 ins also

Nice ride
77714b75.jpg

6e11a39a.jpg

de018b50.jpg

e38c362a.jpg

Sweet lil truck!!! I like thise bumpes alot! :****: :dblthumb:Just curious but bout how many MPG would you say it got?

is the rear locked or welded ? does it have any lower gears in the t-case?

drivingit 20 miles both ways to work on the interstate with nothing but hills it would average around 17.5-18. it is not locked in the rear yet i never could decide what i wanted to do since i drove it every day. it never was really built to go wheeling i just wanted a cool lil truck to mess with. t case is stock. Also i do have another set of tires that will go with it they are interco tractor tires. 33's on a set of steel wheels painted black. they are brand new-they rode one day at summertown on newyears and all i did was follow around the crowd

I saw you said it had v6 axle housings but no info on if the motor was a 4 cylinder or if it had a v6

tannern55 said:
I saw you said it had v6 axle housings but no info on if the motor was a 4 cylinder or if it had a v6

yes its a 22re. and no i am not interested in the zj thanks tho

coleman---

Glad to hear that it sold. Now I'll stop looking at the thread thinking up ways to justify buying the truck!