• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired '88 YJ One Tons, Spooled, 42"s, V8, Etc.....Price Drop $9000!!!!!!

jkbkfx

1988 Jeep Wrangler YJ
TBI 350
700r4 with reverse manual valve body, B&M Ratchet shifter
Dual transfer cases 231/ Dana 300 with Northwest Fabworks cable shifters
HP dana 60 front spooled with 5:13 gears and Stak Offroad drive flanges
Dana 60 rear spooled with 5:13 gears
Hydro assist steering
Four linked F/R with all blue torch fab brackets
42" TSLs mounted on trail ready beadlocks with brand new matching spare
Blue Torch tube fenders, Quarter guards, Rocker guards
Warn 8274 winch w/ synthetic line
Renegade seats mounted to cage with 5 Points
Full cage tied through to frame
Aluminum Fuel Cell mounted underneath rear
Hard half doors, Bikini Top, Windjammer/Duster combo
This is a very capable jeep. Transmission has just been completely rebuilt. ( Yeah, I know they've all just been rebuilt right ) Well I actually have the reciept from less than 3 months ago that reflects $1900 spent on the tranny alone. I know I've forgotten some things but if you give me a call I can answer any questions. Asking $9000. Please don't waste my time if you're not looking for a fairly serious offroad rig. This is not your daily driver/ cruise up and down mainstreet machine. Call Burrell @ (864) 710-1701
100_1745.jpg

100_1746.jpg

100_1859.jpg

100_1852.jpg

Re: '88 YJ One Tons, Spooled, 42"s, V8, Etc.....

Price drop $9,000 ...... I'll also throw in an extra HP dana 60 ball joint front axle..... 8)

The Jeep is located in Walhalla,SC. I'm about 3 hours from Morris mountain.

Jeep does have a perfect rear seat to go with it. I never ran it because I had the chest toolbox mounted in it for spare parts, tools, etc. The rear seat will go with the jeep anyway, but if someone did'nt care so much about the box then I could just keep it and knock a couple hundred $ off the price.

SOLD. Jeep is headed to TN. Great rig going to a great group of people. Thanks! thumb.gif

pleasure doing business with ya. would like to wheel with you sometime. looks like we wont take it out for a couple weeks but im sure my son will be very pleased with it. doing a few mods on it right now and have vacation to deal with. will let you know the outcome. thanks again.