• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 89 Jeep Wrangler YJ Project FOR SALE OR TRADE

YJREDNECK

I'm Bored of my project and ready to move on to something else, Need Jeep Gone to make more space , Need money to fix truck and fund other projects. Jeep is not a roller axles are just under it for storage pourposes and idea of width
I have a 1989 Jeep YJ Body with frame WITH CLEAN TITLE IN HAND,
Jeep has been a project for awhile still has factory motor, transmission, transfer case, But have SBC and 3/4 ton drive train for replacement.
with , hard top, hard doors and aluminum diamond plate half doors.
Factory Axles and wheels stripped out and sold,
Jeep has minor surface rust and the floor board was rusted on drivers side but has been repaired, motor is almost ready to remove.
I have the complete running gear from a 1981 Chevrolet 3/4 ton to include Balanced and Blueprinted 355 small block Chevrolet, complete TPI setup off a 1984 305 camaro, with the books and testing plugs wiring harness, stock computer all new gaskets, Noisy timing gear drive, serpentine belt drive with A/C delete, motor only has approximately 4,000 miles on it, approximately 400hp 10.5:1 compression
a TM 465 4 speed transmission,
NP205 Transfercase,
Dana 44 geared 4:56,
14 bolt Rear geared 4:56 with Detroit Locker,
almost new universal joints throughout
6 tires 4 on 16.5 aluminum rims 4 are Military oz Good year byas ply 37in 70 to 50% tread 2 are not on rims 16.5 BFG Mud terrain Radials 90% Tread
I also have from Ballistic Fabrication,
Front Radius weld on mounts, with upper and lower coil buckets
rear upper and lower coil buckets,
cross member triangulated 4 link brackets rear,
outside 4 link brackets 28 degrees
axle 4 link brackets
all the shock tabs
and 8 3/4 Heim Joints 4Rh 4LH with mis alignment spacers and bungs
a 10 gallon fuel cell
spare tire carrier for full size 8 lug tire
No grantee's on original drivetrain, It did run but has set for a couple of years now, That's why I had a replacement plus I wanted to have more power for Crawling!!
Will send serious inquires only more pictures and details,
Motor will need bigger injectors and Computer that will run this setup (Ideal a Megasquirt or something similar)
PRICE DROP :woot:
$3800.00 FIRM Half of that is in just the motor

Call or text John at
three one four, six seven seven, eight one seven three
can text pictures
Located in St. Louis, Missouri
Not really interested in any trades, other than partial trades for GUNS, No 4 wheelers, maybe a youth polaris rzr, up for alot of trades really just let me know what you got plz send pictures if so..

Re: 89 YJ Project FOR SALE or TRADE

Price Drop $4000.00 need gone asap to make room for other project and garage space!

Will Just sell the body if anybody is interested very minor surface rust in front of the driver side rear wheel well, some rust on driver side hard door near window Will Take $1700.00 OBO for the Body
Somebody buy this thing so I can get it out of my way to make room for next project!!!!

Body For sale will keep drivetrain for another project, Body comes with old 4.2 I6 motor, a crappy 5spd its a puegot or something like that, transfercase, front 2 seats, back seat, Hard top, Bihimi top, Hard doors, diamond plate half doors, YJ roll cage,
Whats left of old drive train is ready to remove lacking a couple bolts to be dropped out hood and grill are off the body for removal of old drivetrain but have everything still with Jeep to include wiring harness,
CLEAR TITLE IN HAND

NEED GONE ASAP TO PAY BILLS AND MAKE GARAGE SPACE
$1,700.00

Call or text John
314-677-8173

Latest posts