• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 89 K5 Mildly lifted, AC Works, Immaculate inside, New Crate motor + MORE

usmchueston0311

Hey guys I have a 1989 K5 for sale. She was my daily driver for a few months until I added radial ply tires. The exterior has a few minor dents, and scrapes, and the fenders are cut. The crate motor has about 6k on it, as well as the 700r4 and the NP 241 c (which were rebuilt professionally). The inside is immaculate, adn the heat and air blows just great. Boston Acoustics stereo.

Specs

350TBI Crate motor less than 8500K
38.5x14.50x15 Super Swamper TSL SX with about 60% and some minor dry rot.
700r4 w less than 8K professionally rebuilt
NP208

AC Blows COld
Heat blows hot
Boston Acoustic speaker system

All in all its a strong running truck. It needs some minor work done here and there, front u-joint needs to be replaced, transfer case has a slow leak, steering box has a very small leak. But the inside is all there, the motor, tranny, and tcase are mechanically strong, and its a tough looking truck. All power windows and doors work, as well as the back glass.

I have to put a price so I will start at 7k OBO

4l3c09.jpg

16ljq4w.jpg

295wu1y.jpg

25015kx.jpg

I would consider trades for rock bouncer buggy chassis, whole rock buggies, built motors, atlas t case + cash ETC.

Call me anytime at 423-987-6369

Steve

Any interest in this chassis (bare chassis)?

Attachments

• IMAG0170.jpg
    IMAG0170.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 73
I would think seats and fuel cell and radiator should stay? Who built the frame? What are the specs of the buggy? What's the drive train setup? Thanks again please call easier to talk.

It's a Missing Link Fabrication chassis. Just about any drivetrain will fit, this one is set up for a big block Chevy/th400/np205 and Rockwells. I own Missing Link Fabrication, so you would be getting a new chassis set up to your specs. I will include new PRP suspension seats (whatever colors you want, I'm a dealer) and the fuel cell.

I work 12-14 hours a day so email might work best for me, at least for the next week or two. PM me your contact info if if you're interested.

Ya I am definitely interested. I emailed you, I will shoot u a PM as well. Id like to talk over the phone, just because I have alot of questions, and I would like to get the ball rolling on this ASAP. Im ready to get in a buggy!