• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 89 Toyota Pickup Truggy Rock Crawler

barnes

1989 Toyota with clear title, all gauges, heat, ac, headlights, tail, turn and stop lighst work! Rear seats and belts still in the truck.

Toyota v6,Timing belt, water pump, valve cover gaskets, intake gasket, plugs and wires were all recently replaced, has aftermarket exhaust, LC engeniering motor mounts

straight axle front conversion with 30 slpine longfield shafts, marlin crawler hi pinion 3rd member with ARB air locker and 5.29s, diff guard, marlin crawler crossover hd steering, marlin crawler u bolt flip kits, aisin hubs, trussed top and bottom

IFS rear with Detroit locker and 5.29s, diff guard, new brakes.

5 speed manual trans with dual cases from marlin crawler and a budbuilt cross member

New 37x12.5x17 BFG KM2's on Black Rockcrawler wheels

on board air

4in allpro springs all the way around (flexes great)

pioneer cd player with sub and amp

has hi lift mount and spare drive shafts mounted on the truck , room to carry spare tire, tool boxes, cooler, etc.

Drives down the road awesome, just changed out all the fluids and is ready to ride.

5500 bottom dollar cash price.

Call or text me at 770-three six six -1122

Looks like extended cab version of my truck. Interested in seeing the back tube work if you've got any more pictures?

I want this gone. 5500 obo. Open to all trades. Just got back from Adventure Off Road park and the truck held up beautifully.

im not sure but the ticker says 23x,xxx. I was told it had fresh head gaskets, water pump and tune up. runs great however.

I have found my new toy and need this gone. I have no where to keep it. 5500 is the bottom dollar cash price. The truck is well worth that.
it is very dependable as I drove it to work today with the ac on the whole way.