• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 89 yj 5.3 VORTEC AND ONE TONS / FS OR FT $11500 Trade for nice tow rig

JeepTrash

For sale 89 yj I have owned and built this jeep over the last 8 years. Its been a ton of fun but my family has grown to 5 and its time to move on to a bigger rig. Pleas call me if you have questions 404 825 4610

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4502814624.html

Loganville Ga Price drop $11500
5.3 vortec, 700r4, 241 c with slip yoke conversion and yoke out front, 39 15.5 tsls grooved, 16.5 h1s with pvc lock, auto meter guages, cage, harnesses, dana 70 rear 410 gears with welded diff and btf diff cover, dana 60 front with cad 4x4 posi cable 410 gears with lockright and btf diff cover, BTR radiator, 2 speed fan with daul painless relays and a 3 pole switch, E350 master cylinder, Everything works lights wipers blinkers rock lights, I have a tag and insurance and drive this rig on the road, waggy sprins out front with xj springs in the rear, PSC hydraulic ram assist. BTF comp corners and BTF rock sliders with step. BTF anti wrap bar .

Re: 89 yj street/crawler

You MUST post a PICTURE.

You MUST post a LOCATION.

You MUST post a PRICE.

MUST be a COMPLETE RUNNING VEHICLE, if not, post under parts.

All vehicles are allowed here, excluding RC. Buggys, Jeeps and other 4x4, tow rigs, daily drivers, trailers, RVs, Side X Sides, 4 wheelers, motorcycles. As long as it is a COMPLETE RUNNING VEHICLE, basket cases go under parts.

No commercial car lot ads. Shops that participate in Hardline are welcome to post up.

Please note; We do not delete sold ads. We leave them on the board for future reference. When your item is SOLD, please modify your first post adding "SOLD" to your title.

Re: Re: 89 yj street/crawler price drop $14000

ybytybeq.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Re: 89 yj street/crawler price drop $13500 added new pictures

Any interest in trading for a built but streetable tj?

Re: 89 yj street/crawler price drop $13500 added new pictures

Only trade i would consider is a four door jk, with three kids i got to have more seats.