• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

8th ring and pinion in my t100

builttoyotatough

does anyone know much about the toyota ring and pinions? i have gone through about 8 and i dont know why. im about to get a straight axel kit and just put chevy rinning gear under the thing and hopefully it dosent brake again. and then i broke the frount so not im really screwed. any one help

whats your setup? tire size? ring ratio? what type of driving are you doing?

cause everyone is thinking you're just setting it up wrong...

does anyone know much about the toyota ring and pinions? i have gone through about 8 and i dont know why. im about to get a straight axel kit and just put chevy rinning gear under the thing and hopefully it dosent brake again. and then i broke the frount so not im really screwed. any one help

Give me call, Odie@ (253) 590-6404.

IFS front end+big tires=
images

Or if you are running a V8 an big tires on toyota axles...
images

Tell us about the truck...:corn:

Last edited:
I will give the benefit of the doubt and guess (with the info provided) something is wrong with the housing. I would say improper gear setup but in eight tries a blind guy could have got it right at least once. 12.5%- like guessing all "C" on multiple choice. :haha:

I will give the benefit of the doubt and guess (with the info provided) something is wrong with the housing. I would say improper gear setup but in eight tries a blind guy could have got it right at least once. 12.5%- like guessing all "C" on multiple choice. :haha:

I agree.

Wouldn't at all surprise me if the housing was bent.