• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

90 Cherokee Starting Problem

milleman

My jeep has a problem starting i have replaced the starter the solinoide and the battery cables and the starter relay the battery was dead so i hooked it up to the jumper cables and when i hooked the to the other vehicle it started to try and turn over without the key in the ignition and when i put the key in and try and starte it that way i get nothing but i haveall lights inside but i got it off of criegslist and the guy said it overheated but when i got it i coulnd get it to start and the person before i think was a tweeker because the fues were all it the wrong spots if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated

If it turns over with no key in the ignition mabey check the ignition switch?

Sounds like the tweaker did some tweaky **** to it, I hope you can piece it back together.

So did the tweakers remove the punctuation keys from your keyboard also?:fawkdancesmiley:

My jeep has a problem starting i have replaced the starter the solinoide and the battery cables and the starter relay the battery was dead so i hooked it up to the jumper cables and when i hooked the to the other vehicle it started to try and turn over without the key in the ignition and when i put the key in and try and starte it that way i get nothing but i haveall lights inside but i got it off of criegslist and the guy said it overheated but when i got it i coulnd get it to start and the person before i think was a tweeker because the fues were all it the wrong spots if someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated

Could you imagine listening to this in person?:eeek: sounds like said tweekers have something hotwired like pat said check your ignition switch and your wiring to the starter and the wiring to the switch and the and the and the

Go figure my brother-in-law asks a question and makes me look like a damn moron aint that a bitch..... I dont need help doing that i do a good jod on my own:looser: :signjerry_sign:

Where is the sensor? I would like to get it going so he will have a vehicle also is it hard to change? and than.......:cool: