• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 90 mustang gt SOLD!!!!!!

fordcontraption01

I'm selling my mustang that I've built pretty much from a shell. Black interior custom painted since 1994 I've owned the car since 1998 and done all the work to it. When **** broke it got upgraded to way stronger and the best parts you could get at the time. It's got too much to list as far as parts go. It's got a 308 roller block with lunati nitrous cam. Trickflow twisted wedge heads ported to 1262 all trickflow roller rockers and pushrods. Holley intake also ported to match heads 24 lb injectors 255 in tank pump. Aluminum ram flywheel center force clutch. Cryoed and cromed g force 4340 straight cut gears and dog ringed trans aluminum driveshaft. 8.8 33 spline moser axled rear with 4:30 years a spool and c clip eliminators with a rear girdle. Has south side lift bars. Has interior 10point cage and runs 7o's at track it still has the batterie in the front a clutch fan and power steering and cold air. The car does need a little paint work here and there. I hung the nose loading it on the trailor one night ant it's shitwreaked but I've got all parts and two more perfect noses. Jacksboro tn 37757 423-592-4181 6500.00

Re: 90 mustang gt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    411.8 KB · Views: 101
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    750.2 KB · Views: 96

There is a lot of work and little tricks done to this motor to make it run like it does. It has a lot more in it but the factory computer shuts it off at 6250 rpm and the cam is supposed to go more. It runs like a Yamaha banshee and beats the ground :****:

Yes that's on a 100 shot dry kit. And yea the car is super fast but I'm used to it. But I've had others that wanted to race or take a ride and they were like oh **** this is fast. I've got 20k plus in this thing and I do have a complete 331 I could let go with it for extra cash. This is were I'm at with it now. All it needs that I've not bought for it and almost did the other day was a tubular k member with coilovers and this shortblock and start taking off all the things that make it nice to be a drag car.

Yes I've never had it on a big track. But the car pretty much runs that on the street also which makes it hard to beat in most cases. And to the best of my memory it's not been beat on the street with it's current setup. And I'm not saying it can't be beat but so far so good. :driving:

Latest posts