• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

90deg or 180 deg?

monstaru

Got a bender.What dies do you suggest.90 or 180, i mean my gut is telling me 180 , so that when i am ready to go that far i can, but will I?

what are your opinions?

Will be used for basic cage work, evantually leading to buggy stuffs(when i grow up and understand it:D).....

i mean ,the only thing i can think of to use it for is a stinger, but i am still learning and reading and learning, so.....what do you think?cheers, brian

Got a bender.What dies do you suggest.90 or 180, i mean my gut is telling me 180 , so that when i am ready to go that far i can, but will I?

what are your opinions?

Will be used for basic cage work, evantually leading to buggy stuffs(when i grow up and understand it:D).....

i mean ,the only thing i can think of to use it for is a stinger, but i am still learning and reading and learning, so.....what do you think?cheers, brian

Stinger, shock hoops, other misc mounts....get the 180 and dont look back. :;

yep, 180 or more......

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

IMG_3797.jpg

got some use out of the thing finally...i'm on my way.180 or higher for sure.i would be pissed of it was only 90......

cheers, brian

harbor freight part #94562.

this one HAS the clevis mount on the bottom.......works pretty well, i also have a pedal assembly that i am currrently trying to figure out how to set up:)haha::looser:).....as i will be doing alot of work alone.....

but i think i got the confusion at least down to a minumum now.....:awesomework:works pretty good, i imagine if a guy had a nice big compressor it would kick ass.cause my little one does alright.5hp/22 gal.

cheers, brian

imagine if a guy were to take his time he could cut it off and sleeve it, or possibly make the die into two pieces.i dunno, really.:haha:

maybe thats why i think it would be sick to have, or accomplish..........:awesomework:

cheers, brian

How do you figure to remove the tube from the die with anything over 180* of bend?

imagine if a guy were to take his time he could cut it off and sleeve it, or possibly make the die into two pieces.i dunno, really.:haha:

maybe thats why i think it would be sick to have, or accomplish..........:awesomework:

cheers, brian

Well, since I own a 240* die I took a look and gave it a think. It LOOKS (Haven't tried it yet) like you could bend past 180 to some extent. If you could roll the die after the bend was completed, the 120* pie cut ought to allow the die to drop free. My die is so tight to the tube it would likely take a lot of work to try this, but I will try it when I have some spare tube and need a 2" steel tube question mark.