• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

90's throw back....Manche build

Re: Re: 90's throw back....Manche build

Craig_c said:
What are the specs and where do you get the wire mesh?
Pegasus racing. Their medium mesh, #8 I think.

There's a pic somewhere in this thread or on my nc4x4 thread of the invoice. I have since deleted it from my phone.

https://www.nc4x4.com/index.php?threads/170413/

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! If it goes out west never to be seen again, I'll cry like a liberal during Trump's 2nd inauguration. Like, literally.

https://youtu.be/wDYNVH0U3cs

5BrothersFabrication said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! If it goes out west never to be seen again, I'll cry like a liberal during Trump's 2nd inauguration. Like, literally.

https://youtu.be/wDYNVH0U3cs
I got two more sitting here... just saying.

I've already got a storm brewing for another manche... but not enough capital to follow though...

... badder and better....

????

mcutler said:
I got two more sitting here... just saying.

I've already got a storm brewing for another manche... but not enough capital to follow though...

... badder and better....

????

:popcorn: drool

successful trip to AOP and Busted Knuckle Off Road Park.

Same video, just long and short edit.

http://youtu.be/XYpNCHktvdM

http://youtu.be/-4pO_AN5N6w

Flopped on #47 at AOP. I'll have damage pics tomorrow. Nothing I can't beat out.

0f6386129fb73e2aa5c23874d920bec9.jpg

Still learning the manche, hard to break from buggy habits to full body. ????

Matt

Glad you had a good ride!

in that short video, is your left leg on a pedal or do you just have it pulled back? is that not uncomfortable?!? laughing1

slravenel said:
Glad you had a good ride!

in that short video, is your left leg on a pedal or do you just have it pulled back? is that not uncomfortable?!? laughing1
Brake foot all day long. It's fine as long as you don't get a hip cramp? ;)

Flop damage. Nothing a porta-power and hammer/dolly can't fix, aside from the taillight - and I have two spare trucks sitting here if they won't...

3c95c76211d326817817104ea3fb4705.jpg

65cf849bbc80aed2f437831bc74dc18d.jpg

The stanchion at the bed corner didn't move a millimeter. Job well done.

Matt

mcutler said:
Brake foot all day long. It's fine as long as you don't get a hip cramp? ;)

I know the position well...my old toyota cab truck was the same way laughing1 as long as i was wheeling...i didnt care how smooshed in there i was

Flop damage isnt too bad either, I would have expected worse in those rocks like that. You planning to fix right away, or let some more trips happen and then fix all at once?

Great to see it getting wheeled. Too many built full body rigs out there that won't use them. Usually they don't get properly wheeled or look like a crushed can in short order with no exo cage. Good to see you seem to be using it and fixing the damage as you go. Hope to see some high speed stuff and more trail scars.

onepieceatatime said:
Now it's looking more like a real Manche!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I know right

slravenel said:
I know the position well...my old toyota cab truck was the same way laughing1 as long as i was wheeling...i didnt care how smooshed in there i was

Flop damage isnt too bad either, I would have expected worse in those rocks like that. You planning to fix right away, or let some more trips happen and then fix all at once?

Agreed 100%, it's not like I pan to drive it 10 hours one way. I'm in the woods where I'm happiest, comfort is my last concern.

I'll go ahead and repair. One, the door won't seal, and the busted tall light might get me a ticket. Secondly, in case an interested buyer calls, she'll be ready.

The-Boss said:
Great to see it getting wheeled. Too many built full body rigs out there that won't use them. Usually they don't get properly wheeled or look like a crushed can in short order with no exo cage. Good to see you seem to be using it and fixing the damage as you go. Hope to see some high speed stuff and more trail scars.

I don't mind the raisin look. But this body certainly wasn't perfect when I started, but no need for it to look any worse, lol.

Thanks guys!

paradisepwoffrd said:
Gonna plate the area behind the door? Seems like it might be a spot to get hit more often.
Possibly, second hit there in two rides, along with the drip rail. Most certainly plate the drip, haven't developed a plan for he post area.

I'm just over here waiting on the scratch and dent price(that I still can't afford)..... :****: :****: :driving: :driving: