• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

91 xj budget build

i checked my driveline and its around 3 inches short.....so i think im going to have to go with a sye and a d/l from the front of an xj with that spicer adapter

i checked my driveline and its around 3 inches short.....so i think im going to have to go with a sye and a d/l from the front of an xj with that spicer adapter

thats weird..my yj driveline went right back in...and I moved my axle back 1 inch...im only running it tell I pull my t-case to do a SYE and clutch...

I just spent 1100 on my dana 30....... :masturbanana[1]:
ziplocker and 3.73s

1100!!! Holy hell, you just sprinkled a **** ton of gold fakes on a pile of **** :fawkdancesmiley:

Looks good but I would have recommended a lower ratio (410) If your running anything over a 31 in tire the freeway won't be happy,

1100!!! Holy hell, you just sprinkled a **** ton of gold fakes on a pile of **** :fawkdancesmiley:

Looks good but I would have recommended a lower ratio (410) If your running anything over a 31 in tire the freeway won't be happy,

dd will be stock tires around 28s wheelin will be 33s
i wanted to go 4.56s but not in the budget.... the 8.8 came with 3.73s

but thats with all new yukon inners yukon zip locker yukon 3.73 r and p ...so it makes me feel better if i break somthing its covered... the only thing i have to worrie about is down time

Last edited:
help

where the hell do the spacers go on the pinion of the dana 30??? when i pulled it apart the spacers were between the 2 bearings... not between the bearing and the head of the pinion just didnt look correct to me-----

---------Pulled my head out of my a$$ and fixed the problem---------

Last edited:

Latest posts