• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 92 ford f150 Rockwell crawler

ty_mock

Time to sell the old girl or part her out. It started as a 92 f150. Engine is a 302 with mild rv can edelbrock upper and lower intake automatic with a 203 205 t cash twin stick. Front and rear steerable Rockwells with psc ram front and surplus center rear. Patoyee brakes u joint style shafts fronts are greasable none stock joints rear are stock. High steer arms. 44" tsl front boigger rear h1 8 bolt double bead locks with PVC inserts. 1.25 role cage Dom and hrew .120 wall. corbue seats aluminum fuel cell, 2"x 16 fox rear 2x14 tk racing air coil hybrid shocks frint. 8074 winch up front led light bars front and rear. Rear steer is controlled with a electric switch and solenoid valve. Performs well no issues. "Boat sided with full belly skid. Will get more up to date pics when I can get it out of barn.

Located near Toledo Ohio. 4194945122. Needs to go. $9500 o.b.o. will part out if it comes to that. Would have to have takers on large items first.

Here are a couple

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,663
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,641
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,647
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,635
A lot of good parts in this rig, would make a great starter rig then move everything into a chassis, or a good winter rig, hell ...a good rig anytime ! Great price too good luck with the sale

May consider trades of value. I will probably re sell it anyway.

Would you be interested in selling it with no motor or tranny. If so how much thanks

Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do.

Bindigo said:
Would you be interested in selling it with no motor or tranny. If so how much thanks

Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do.

Pm sent thank you.

If it doesn't sell I guess ill strip it and build my tube chassis Rockwell jeep.