• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 93 4 linked YJ for sale.

crawler nut

I really hate to do it but have a business opportunity need cash.

1993 Jeep Wrangler YJ (Have Title)
It has been completely stripped of everything. Only factory parts that are left is the Frame an tub.

Engine- 2005 Escalade LQ9 6.0 79,000 miles on Escalade when pulled. I personally scene Escalade before it was pulled. Throttle body changed from DBW to DBC.
MAST oil pan. Always have used Royal Purple synthetic oil.
Harness an computer was cut an flashed by Jims Performance.

Trans- Cooks racing TH-350 with TCI reverse manual valve body. 1800-2000 torque converter.
Advanced adapter flex plate an spacer. Winters rock gate shifter.

Tranfercase- Tripple stick Chevy 203/205 round bolt pattern 205 that was twin sticked.
Adapter- Heman (Ryan) Motor sports that will clock 360 degrees.
2 piece front shaft with carrier also built by Ryan.

Drive shafts- All thick wall 1350 an 1410 spicer joints. All built by Carolina Drive Line.

Axles-Rockwell 2.5 ton welded front an rear. Pinion Breaks USA 6x6 slotted rotors an Wildwood calipers.

Tires an wheels. Almost new Swamper 43 SX Non sticky mounted an re-centered H1s with cut down mag. run flats.

Suspention- 4 linked front an rear with all 2inch .250 wall DOM links. All lower heims 1.25 Ruff stuff an uppers are 7/8 Ruff stuff. Ruff stuff Rockwell towers on axles.
Shocks- Fox 2.5 16inch Air shocks.

Steering- PSC 10inch double ended ram

Guages- Autometer sport comp. 5inch Tach 2-5/8inch Water,Oil,Trans,Volt,Fuel

Cage- all 1-3/4inch .120 wall DOM

Seats- Corbeau Baja SS big boy seats with 4 point latch an link harnesses.

Cooling- Engine 9 blade 3.8 litre Ford Taurus fan
Trans- 2 extra quart Deral pan, Deral fan cooler, an 3inch x 24inch finned cooler
Steering- Deral fan cooler.

RCI- 16 gal fuel cell with Walbro 255 Fuel pump.

ViAir onboard air 450c continuous duty compressor with 2.5 gal tank.

Battery- Optima Red top.

Lights- Hella HID 6k head lights with 24inch LED rock light at each corner.

Winches- Front is a brand new Warn Zeon 10s with synthetic rope. Rear warn 2500 with synthetic rope.

I have a set of Poison Spider comp cut corners that I haven't put on it yet.

Call or Text 828-779-4221
Price- $20,000 OBO
Located in Hendersonville NC CANT GET PICKS TO LOAD. I can text them to someone if they don't mind posting them Thanks Dustin

If I could afford it brother it would be setting in my shop!...bump for one hell of a buggy that will flat out get er done!! :****:

ushick said:
If I could afford it brother it would be setting in my shop!...bump for one hell of a buggy that will flat out get er done!! :****:
Thanks Jason.

Blase said:
cool Jeep!! That is sitting crazy low to be on Rockwells. GLWS
Yea we built is as low as you can with out cutting the frame. It needs a little more air in the shocks. Its only running about 2 inches of bump. Needs about 2 more to make it 4inches. I just haven't had the time lately. Got 2 big Nitrogen tanks full with gauges. But you can have all the nitrogen in the world, but it don't do no good with no time to use it. Thanks

Re: Re: Re: 93 4 linked YJ for sale.

crawler nut said:
Yea we built is as low as you can with out cutting the frame. It needs a little more air in the shocks. Its only running about 2 inches of bump. Needs about 2 more to make it 4inches. I just haven't had the time lately. Got 2 big Nitrogen tanks full with gauges. But you can have all the nitrogen in the world, but it don't do no good with no time to use it. Thanks
I have saw this thing go, it's a deal for someone. GLWS