• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 93 Bronco Trail Rig

TN9703

Trail rig / offroad project ready for a refresh or repower. The value is in the parts and set up work already done, it is NOT a showstopper, but is a good way to get into the hobby.

The good:
S&W Racing Roll Cage (internal, no exo cage) with extra supports, welded (has never been rolled)
Full hydraulic steering
Front drive flanges
Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.25 rear, both with 4.56 gears and fully welded (no locker, engaged at all times)
Snorkel (removable)
Transgo tugger kit in trans and fan moved to rear of vehicle
Remote battery cut off
5 point harnesses for front bucket seats (stock seats, not racing)
Square tubing bumpers with front stinger, lights, and winch
Beadlock wheels with custom cut 44" boggers
Suspension lift and shackle reversal, body has been cut some for clearance- it flexes incredibly well for leaf springs

The bad:
Needs the rear end rebuilt
Seats are weathered
Body is rough
No doors
Needs batteries and is not currently running (was when it was parked, but there were plans to rebuild the 351) so will need to either be pulled onto a trailer or rollback to move to your location. Currently in Smyrna, TN.

Pics: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-OKKm2pRlIsMUVnNXpubkF6LXc&usp=sharing
Working on a new house project so this has to go. $3000 OBO as is or willing to trade for a running commuter car. Has title, but not street legal anymore.

Attachments

• Full view.jpg
    Full view.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 710
  • front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 700
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 703
  • wheels and tires.jpg
    wheels and tires.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 690
Re:

Edit: more pics

Attachments

• winch.jpg
    winch.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 682
  • body.jpg
    body.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 690
  • belts.jpg
    belts.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 94
  • rear bumper.jpg
    rear bumper.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 703
Sure, go to the picture hit edit. Then resize it much smaller,,, save it then repost.

And your link didn't work for me.

Click your own link. Select a picture, right click, "COPY IMAGE LOCATION" then click the little picture above the emoticons and insert the link between the two brackets.
5M9KNVqZpne-TvUQlSemUy9bxYMis2nBUNeFEuAnGl3B2L5K2-XlOkwfxfB9RXHgeD6ErA=w1536-h613

Re:

Smyrna, TN

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• floor board.jpg
    floor board.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 111
  • fan.jpg
    fan.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 669
  • cut boggers.jpg
    cut boggers.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 689
  • cooler lines.jpg
    cooler lines.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 94
Re:

Thanks guys, I'll have to fix in the morning on my laptop. I don't have internet at the house and my phone drives me crazy trying to do that sort of thing.

Attachments

• Engine bay.jpg
    Engine bay.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 681
  • hydraulic cylinder.jpg
    hydraulic cylinder.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 686
  • leaf.jpg
    leaf.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 91
  • seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 96
More pics.

Attachments

• shackle.jpg
    shackle.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 88
  • support.jpg
    support.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 643
Finally got pics working.

Didn't have water access where it was stored, so it hasn't been cleaned up. It has been to AOP, GMP, Woolys, WITC, Bricks in Poplar Bluff, Missouri and won the hill and hole when TGW came to WITC a few years back. It's been a good rig, just time for different projects these days.

Re:

I'm open to other trades, just need to focus on the new house and this is too big (literally) of a project for these days.... I'd like to see someone take advantage of the work that's been put into it.

Re:

Make an offer, someone needs a new project.

Re:

$2500 takes it. I'd be happy to answer questions, I may not be the first owner, but we did all the work.

Re:

Motor just needs refreshing and rear end only needs rebuilt because it got some water and sat while we built a house and rusted. Someone needs a good project this spring!

Latest posts