• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 93 dodge ram 250 ctd

kcmwgreg

well im sellin the old dodge . its time for some more cab room .
the truck
93 ram 250
cummins12v
getrag 5 speed
np205
kp 60 front
60 rear 3.54s in both
the goods
hybrid turbo by suncoast i believe its a hx 35 compresser and 30 exhaust side. full ball bearing fat shaft with suncoast impeller will pull 42lbs no problem
4" exhaust all the way out
100 hp injectors
100 hp fuel nozzels
#10 fuel plate slid half way
ve pumpturnd up a bit . was brand new les than 25000 ago
intake with big k/n
pyro,boost,tach gauges (these old trucks didnt have tachs .)
truck put down just shy of 400hp and 850 lbs on the tq side .
been gettin 20 to 22mpg empty. 17 to 19 with my trailer and rig (about 6500lbs)
4" lift with 37" cooper discovery mt .bout 40% right rear might be a bit less.lol
the bads .
the trucks old! body is showin some age . i work with this truck so shes no prom queen. has som dents and scratches.
not much rust to speak of . the only spot is right above the windshield.
needs rear wheel cyl . for the brakes on both sides . there starting to leak and i dont feel like laying under this thing in the ass cold up here .
e brake cables are broke
int. is showing some age . drivers sid of the seat is broke in really well. (the guy i bought it from was huge.) carpet has some stains .
could use a crank sensor . dose not like to charge until its warmed up . like i said i dont feel like layingunder this thing in the cold ..lol
she drives like a lifted old truck . this old girl is no caddy but it gos down the road straight . could prolly use the king pins rebuilt befor long . still allined good tho.

she has been a great old truck with no major problems. jus need somthing with more cab room .
o the truck has 220000 miles on the body and about 25000 since suncoast rebuilt the motor .
well i think i covered everything but im sure i missed somthing .
asking 5700.00 obo might take partail trades and could meet half way with in 800 miles for some help on fuel.
any ? call greg 913-575-7008

[attachment deleted by admin]

also i forgot it has a nice lil stero . 1 kickerL7 8." (the square one )polk adio 6x9s in the doors . old school punch 150 (the good one) sounda awsome in this reg cab truck . so shoot me an offer on this thing . shes gotta go the new one is coming soon

damn, I just talked to travis (other guyu with 2 of these). he's trying to buy a 3rd one to put a ford body on. he just built hit 5 speed, said it was easy as pie, $300 for ALL parts and took him an afternoon.

Greg, the body and interior aren't as bad as you're making them out. You're a body man so you see that ****. Maybe I'm just a farmer so I don't see it laughing1
this truck GETS IT

Bones said:
I LOVE this truck! It's fawesome and you want my Duke, it has orange plastics and rebuilt forks now too thumb.gif

knock it off---he really outta buy this excursion a dude I know has :flipoff1: laughing1 laughing1

MUCHADO said:
knock it off---he really outta buy this excursion a dude I know has :flipoff1: laughing1 laughing1
I need that CTD like I need the Duke, it'd be cheaper in the long run. Gots ta go to drivin school next month....whoops

ya most people wouldnt notice the stuff i do but shes still no prom queen. more like a dirty hooker .lots of fun as long as the lights are off ..lol heres a link to the one i might buy . still up in the air if i want this or the excurison back ?????

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=256302550

kcmwgreg said:
ya most people wouldnt notice the stuff i do but shes still no prom queen. more like a dirty hooker .lots of fun as long as the lights are off ..lol heres a link to the one i might buy . still up in the air if i want this or the excurison back ?????

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=256302550
you lost me.
a 2K? like my white one? auto? don't add any power or you'll fry that tranny. You'll also be putting pumps on it unless you put a good pusher pump setup at the tank and use some slicky slick additive.

ya a 2000 . .im not plannin on puttin alot of power down with it . just simple chip and exhaust for miliage . all dodge autos suck but i cant find a 6 speed short box sport anywhere. puls the miles are pretty low on this one and there will come down on this price 2000$ . i have always loved these second gen trucks . she will look sweet with some 37s with a 5" lift . oo and the firat thing to go on it will be a good lift pump ! prolly a fast set up .

Latest posts