• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 93 Jeep Grand Cherokee CHEAP!- Trade for zuk

bradzuki

I bought this Jeep 6 yrs ago and it has been the most dependable vehicle I've ever owned. If it were up to me, I would drive it for 6 more yrs. My wife says it's ugly and my kids are embarrassed to be picked up from school in it. They have said it's time for daddy to get a new vehicle so the Jeep has to go. I do not agree with any of this because the Jeep runs fine and ,even better, it's paid for.

Oh well, enough about my first world problems, let's get to the Jeep.....

1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8 (318cid) 4 speed auto
Motor and trans were both replaced about 20K miles before I bought it. All paperwork was given to me when I bought the Jeep but evidently I've moved it from the glovebox because it wasn't there when I looked earlier. Jeep runs fine and trans shifts smooth. I've done all maintenance over the last 6 yrs. All V8 Grand Cherokees came with the full-time NP249 transfer case to keep the V8 power on the ground but I swapped this out in favor of the NP242 transfer case that allows you to choose between full-time 4wd, part time 4wd, and even 2wd to get a little better gas mileage.
The Jeep is not the best looking thing on the road, hence the reason I'm listing it for sale. It's some funky color between maroon and purple and the clearcoat is peeling off. It's got some dents, dings, and rattles but nothing that affects the performance. All the power windows work, it's got a cd player, the A/C works but I do put in a can of 134 every year, heat works fine. The headliner started coming down last year and instead of riding around with it flapping in the breeze, I just went ahead and took it down. I'm trying to give as many details as possible, I have nothing to hide. I would hop in and drive this Jeep anywhere. I'm not even the one that wants to sell the Jeep, hell I'd much rather keep it and not spend money on a car payment.

Asking price is $1250

THE ONLY TRADE I'M INTERESTED IN IS A SUZUKI SAMURAI-----NOTHING ELSE

20130605_202841.jpg

20130605_202856.jpg

Jeep is at my shop near Knoxville, TN

I work about 70 hrs a week so talking on the phone isn't always the easiest. My number is 865-three five six-4101. Text is good or leave voicemail and I will call back.

Found what I want. Need cash fast.

Jeep is $1000 cash. Bottom dollar. Buy the Jeep and my Ranger both for $3K